New Grower TheMongol: Real Strange Grow Matters

You have good lights ... how many hours a day are they on ... I run mine anywhere from 18-24 hrs daily .. Also an increase in flowering nutes can help them flower ...
:thumbsup:

You have good lights ... how many hours a day are they on ... I run mine anywhere from 18-24 hrs daily .. Also an increase in flowering nutes can help them flower ...
:thumbsup:
Normaly my lights are running 20/4, but after talking to a good old friend this morning and really experencied grower since over 30 years, I decided to cancel 4 hours, so from today the lights are running 16/8.

Maybe this could help my ladies to continue flowering.

And will also increase the EC the help them getting back in flowering.

To answer your question yesterday:

In grow i used

Sensi Grow A&B 1-1.6 ml/L
Voodoo Juice 1 ml/L
Carboload 1ml/L
after week 3 also
B 52
Sensizym
Rhinoskin
always 1ml/L

after that i flushed them by tapwater down to ec 0.5, but maybe the ph of the tapwater damaged, because its on 7.4

started flowering nutrients

Sensin Bloom 1.8 ml/L
Voodoo Juice 1ml/L
Carboload 1 ml/L
Big Bud 1ml/L

I will update if something is changing

Your grow is looking good man, I wouldn't stress. Check out this guys journal doing an Auto Cheese and Auto AK. Around week 4-6 I think, there was a period of almost 2 weeks that seemed like the AK was completely stunted while the Cheese was exploding with growth. DonFazool in the journal even said "The AK is doing it's own damn thing" and he was getting close to chopping it.

But suddenly, end of week 6 into the following weeks the thing took off. Here's a quote from his 9th week in, almost finished... "Man am I ever glad I didn't kill AK off because it was taking too long to flower. That plant is going to be a monster. It has so many side branches and bud sites. And it's starting to put off some kind of funk. Giddy up !"

Like everyone said, from the pictures your plants look healthy. Just give it time, wait and see. :thumbsup:

Your grow is looking good man, I wouldn't stress. Check out this guys journal doing an Auto Cheese and Auto AK. Around week 4-6 I think, there was a period of almost 2 weeks that seemed like the AK was completely stunted while the Cheese was exploding with growth. DonFazool in the journal even said "The AK is doing it's own damn thing" and he was getting close to chopping it.

But suddenly, end of week 6 into the following weeks the thing took off. Here's a quote from his 9th week in, almost finished... "Man am I ever glad I didn't kill AK off because it was taking too long to flower. That plant is going to be a monster. It has so many side branches and bud sites. And it's starting to put off some kind of funk. Giddy up !"

Like everyone said, from the pictures your plants look healthy. Just give it time, wait and see. :thumbsup:
Man,

thanks so much for your post, so i can take some hope, i was there to kill the grow and start a new one.

Actually,

i cancelled 2 hours of light, so now i`m on 18/6 light setup, maybe it gives the extra kick back in flowering. They are eating, drinking and also transpiring liek there is no tomorow, also growing, 2 plants are now at 70 cm!

I increased bloom level, so today i gave them 2ml/L Sensi bloom and also ph is going down.

And on one AU it seems a little bit that flowering could return.

If there ist time i will upload some new pictures tomorow

Thanks for all your advise, we will see where its end, Monday 27th week 7 starts!

But if nothing happens till the beginnig of week 8 i think i will end the grow........

Man,

thanks so much for your post, so i can take some hope, i was there to kill the grow and start a new one.

Actually,

i cancelled 2 hours of light, so now i`m on 18/6 light setup, maybe it gives the extra kick back in flowering. They are eating, drinking and also transpiring liek there is no tomorow, also growing, 2 plants are now at 70 cm!

I increased bloom level, so today i gave them 2ml/L Sensi bloom and also ph is going down.

And on one AU it seems a little bit that flowering could return.

If there ist time i will upload some new pictures tomorow

Thanks for all your advise, we will see where its end, Monday 27th week 7 starts!

But if nothing happens till the beginnig of week 8 i think i will end the grow........

Sounds like you've got a feeding and light plan and it'll probably work.

May good grow vibes flow through your plants, cross your fingers and keep us posted!

Hey guys,

nothing changed:-(

Completly stopped flowering, but still drinking, eating and transspiring. They are transspiring so much yesterday i began to clear the tank ( 4 Liter) of my dehumidifier twice a day, in the morning and evening!!!

The ascending internal feeding them changed 4 to 3 days past week and to 2 days yesterday and still growing.

It seems that something is blocking them to go back flowering, all signs on the plants are on flowering, but they don´t fucking do it. I´m absolutly frustrated.

After ligths switched on this evening and feeding them, i`ll make some new pictures and upload.

Fucking new facts i got!

At the end of week 4 i did a short weekend holiday and while i was away a good grower friend took care over my garden for 2 days. Normally he is also an exyperienced grower and today he came back from his 2 week holiday. So i asked him if something happened during the weekend while i was away and he answered:

" Bro, i came in your house and heard some unsual noise from the inside of the groowroom, wanted to check out what is was coming out i heard and opened the growroom, there was a fan problem fixed in 30 seconds, but bro, i`m sorry, forgot the led-lights were off, so the plants were sleeping and

Fucking sunlight was coming into the groowroom directly on the plants for about 1 minute !!!

So guys, he was really sorry and when i heard it i was really angry about it, but now thats the situation

I´m growing since over 15 years, started with regular, then feminised seeds and last year my first autogrow and i know what happens when the ladys sleep and got light in the dark period.

So, who of you guys has experiences about autos that got light when the lights are off
kj

Attachments

• 25.02.17 001.JPG
    25.02.17 001.JPG
    102.3 KB · Views: 85
  • 25.02.17 002.JPG
    25.02.17 002.JPG
    89.8 KB · Views: 92
  • 25.02.17 005.JPG
    25.02.17 005.JPG
    97.5 KB · Views: 84
  • 25.02.17 006.JPG
    25.02.17 006.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 87
  • 25.02.17 008.JPG
    25.02.17 008.JPG
    156.7 KB · Views: 87
  • 25.02.17 010.JPG
    25.02.17 010.JPG
    136.2 KB · Views: 87
  • 25.02.17 011.JPG
    25.02.17 011.JPG
    69 KB · Views: 83
  • 25.02.17 012.JPG
    25.02.17 012.JPG
    65.6 KB · Views: 89
  • 25.02.17 014.JPG
    25.02.17 014.JPG
    116.5 KB · Views: 79
GRRRR, AFN-System kickt me out while writing this post........pictures you see at natural light is Automazar, first LED photos are Automazar and Autoultimate under Viparspectra R 900
and following AM, AU and CBD Auto White Widow under Platinum P600

Actually, feeded them half an our ago and thea do not drink and eat anymore, they are soaking and devouring like hell, normally my plants do this in the last weeks of bloom!

So, who you can tell about Autos that got light in the dark period?

Are the 2 weeks lost will they be added to the lifetime?

Because i didn´t know what happend i gave them 2ml/l voodoo juice continasly last weeks.

What are your opinions?

Thanks for your advise, guys!

Just throwing this out there until a seasoned auto grower gets here to help. Man... sad news about the grow still being off man, sorry.

As you know Autoflowers will grow in pretty much any light cycle but changing the cycle/interrupting it randomly could confuse or stress the plants, not making them grow to their full potential or even make hermies, etc. But here's the thing, ruderalis genetics are much more tolerant to things like this than photoperiod plants.

Honestly though, idk (and I mean that I'm not sure, but doubt it) if that brief window of natural light would effect your autos that way or that badly... and unless the genetics of this specific seed/plant you are growing just doesnt have that strong autoflowering genes, seems unlikely for this to happen like this. Seems like it'd be something else still.

Back