New Grower TheMongol: Real Strange Grow Matters

Just throwing this out there until a seasoned auto grower gets here to help. Man... sad news about the grow still being off man, sorry.

As you know Autoflowers will grow in pretty much any light cycle but changing the cycle/interrupting it randomly could confuse or stress the plants, not making them grow to their full potential or even make hermies, etc. But here's the thing, ruderalis genetics are much more tolerant to things like this than photoperiod plants.

Honestly though, idk (and I mean that I'm not sure, but doubt it) if that brief window of natural light would effect your autos that way or that badly... and unless the genetics of this specific seed/plant you are growing just doesnt have that strong autoflowering genes, seems unlikely for this to happen like this. Seems like it'd be something else still.

thanks for answering, well

Dutch passion do have really best genetics and i´m growing their seeds over 15 years and i know about the ruderalis genetics that are strong and also can overcome mistakes.

Last year i tried some Automazar outdoors in 14 Liter pots and also in a cornfield and in the beginning of the month may here in my country in europe it was raining for weeks and no sun and the AM took it like a champ. because of the weather they finished at about week 13-14 and in the cornfield i harvested 60 gr and in the pots about 25 to 45 gr

So, on monday 27th of february week 7 starts and i´ll wait and do my best and at the beginning of week 8 i´ll decide to keep going the grow or to kill.

I also send a mail to dutch passion ( seed company) today and i´m hopefull for an answer of ( in my opinion) " the masters at work"

Let's call in the guys w/ answers .... @Waira @namvet25 ... when it comes to light I don't worry at all about a dark period ... I run either 24/7 or some variable w/ a minimum of 18 hrs of light based on temperature control and or stealth ... normally a flowering problem is a sign that the seed wasn't fully automatic but that's pretty rare and the odds of all your seeds being poorly bred autos is very low ... If they were mine I'd give them full strength bloom nutes a time or two and see if that helps ...

:toke: No worries about the brief light exposure, for auto's, this won't bother then one bit,... no matter what, you can't halt blooming with them, so just keep your light hours at 18/6, no more changes! You've switched to bloom nutes now, which was my next suggestion... everything else on the plants looks OK,... the pH in-pot might be a bit high, but not enough to cause immediate issues,... ideally it should be about 6.5,... keep you feeds around here or a bit lower, and adjust your water below 7.0,... I see no signs of deficiencies starting at the tops, where it shows first because Fe and Zn can lock out quickly at around 7.0 pH in the pot,... Meantime, let's see what the nute's can do,... :thumbsup:

:toke: No worries about the brief light exposure, for auto's, this won't bother then one bit,... no matter what, you can't halt blooming with them, so just keep your light hours at 18/6, no more changes! You've switched to bloom nutes now, which was my next suggestion... everything else on the plants looks OK,... the pH in-pot might be a bit high, but not enough to cause immediate issues,... ideally it should be about 6.5,... keep you feeds around here or a bit lower, and adjust your water below 7.0,... I see no signs of deficiencies starting at the tops, where it shows first because Fe and Zn can lock out quickly at around 7.0 pH in the pot,... Meantime, let's see what the nute's can do,... :thumbsup:
Hey guys,

thanks a lot for your advises. @Chester What do you mean exactly "full strength bloom", which ec scale should i go in.

And @Waira for example here are the facts of the plants i feeded yesterday:

Autoultimate 2:

EC in 1,4
EC out 1,26

PH in 6,5
PH out 6,85

Automazar 2:

EC in 1,65
EC out 1,05

PH in 6,35
PH out 6,85

Autmazar II:

EC in 1,4
EC out 1,33

PH in 6,5
PH out 6,6

Yesterday my nutesolution included:

SensiBloom Part A 1,5 ml/L
SensiBloom Part B 1,5Ml/L
Voodoo Juice 2 ml/Liter
Big Bud 1 ml/l
Carboload 1ml/l

on plant AU2 and AM II

and another 0,5 ml/L of bloom for AM 2

I´m writing a journal for every single plant since over 10 years and it helped me a lot to learn and to understand.
But i want to be carefull, because I´m a newbie feeding autos and you are right, plants look great, no signs of overfeeding, no deases, no overwatering

Like i told, tomorow week 7 starts, to which ec-level can i push them using bloon nutes at this stage. Like you see an the pictures they are still growing.

Oh, forgot one thing...

naturally i feeded 1ml/L Calmag

Did i tell that i use omosed-water, that means filtered water and its about 13 to 17 ppm after filtered.

I did a short test, when i take a fresh liter of filtered water and adding 4ml/L of sensibloom a&b the ec ist at 2.1.

Does that mean full bloom strength?

For my experiences its a littel bit high for the age of the plants, i don´t want overfeed them.

Please feel free for your advise and tell me your opinion like the plants are yours.

Another growerfriend gave the the tip, to fill the filtered water in my watering pot and push the ph up to 10, then let it stand for a day and add then the nutes, it should buffer the ph.

What do you mean?

Wish I could be more help @Mongol but I grow by the KISS formula ... Whatever type of fertilizer you have there should be a table that says to use a certain number of ml / L for full strength ... I would give them that, perhaps back off a little ... I've seen many plants grown on strictly grow nutes that have done well but they do better w/ Flowering Fertilizer ...I use Soil and Flower tabs from Nirvana ... I buy RO water in gal jugs and then bubble the jugs for 3 days prior to watering ... I then add Calmag, Wet Betty, and Silica Blast and ph the water to a range of 5.5 - 6.8 and slowly pour it on my plants ... of those three the only really necessary one is the Calmag .... I wouldn't do the ph water to 10 and then let it sit technique ... it may work but I wouldn't try it ... I grow autos because they are consistent producers and I don't have to worry about a dark period or lights shining on a grow if I should decide to give them a dark period ....
:pass:

Thanks bro

I decided to go to the max with the bloom fertilizer not wachting ec or ppm, lets ssee if it works, will update after feeding today and then next weekend

Thanks bro

I decided to go to the max with the bloom fertilizer not wachting ec or ppm, lets ssee if it works, will update after feeding today and then next weekend

Full strength, little scary but let's see, at this point what have ya got to loose right!? All or nothing.

Back