Indoor The wilma grows

Bro you have to go the HBSS route.

Would really like to see the fuking triffids you create with those.

By far my favourite smoke that I've grown, and probably the only one I dried and cured correctly enough to actually smell like good weed

(my downfall is harvesting, would love some input from yourself or Wile about how to do it right, my buds are always dense and pretty but very rarely do I manage to get weed that's pungent, it's mostly hay with a faint wiff when the buds are squeezed)

You have to split some bubblegum seeds bro!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
hahah dont you hate that feeling? i feel almost useless without plants to take care of :funny:
I know dude i was having growers withdrawal lol
@DarkGreen got 4 hbss seeds and 1 autoextreme germing as we speak dude!

I had the same problems as you with regards getting that dank weed smell back after drying.
Im sure everyone has there own methods but this works for me now. You can either hang dry or brown bag dry. When you think its about right fill a jar with bud and put a hydrometer in too.
I know everyone says that 62% humidity is the sweet spot. But if its 62 or higher i take them back out and dry for another half a day. Until the hygrometer reads 59-60% then jar the weed up and dont burp the jars at all. Just let them cure for 2-3 weeks and then theyre good to smoke and they really get that dank smell back.
Pop22 told me to try this a while back and since then my buds have been much better

I had the same problems as you with regards getting that dank weed smell back after drying.
Im sure everyone has there own methods but this works for me now. You can either hang dry or brown bag dry. When you think its about right fill a jar with bud and put a hydrometer in too.
I know everyone says that 62% humidity is the sweet spot. But if its 62 or higher i take them back out and dry for another half a day. Until the hygrometer reads 59-60% then jar the weed up and dont burp the jars at all. Just let them cure for 2-3 weeks and then theyre good to smoke and they really get that dank smell back.
Pop22 told me to try this a while back and since then my buds have been much better

Thanks bro.

That's mega helpful, seems like so many folk have these issues but it's not the easiest thing to explain.

Looking forward to comparing my AutoXtreme grow to yours as I have a seed floating in shot glass too!

Disclaimer: I'm not really looking forward to the comparison lol

Thanks bro.

That's mega helpful, seems like so many folk have these issues but it's not the easiest thing to explain.

Looking forward to comparing my AutoXtreme grow to yours as I have a seed floating in shot glass too!

Disclaimer: I'm not really looking forward to the comparison lol

Same hear dude tag me in [emoji106]

de do doe don't de do

I been seeing the same thing. Get it down to 58-60% and put it the jars. If the rh doesn't go up after 6-8 hrs, I pop in a fresh boveda and seal it tight. The rh eventually drops to 54-55%. The buds are dense, dank, and sticky.

Know what you mean about the need to grow. I planned a 2-3 week break after my last grow, ended up being 2 months - way too long. Wanted to start my next grow with a new light. Could not wait - the light is not here yet and the oldest girl is 10 days.

Oh and already green with envy on all of the space you have - no sense rubbing it in. 4 HB in the Wilma - that will be a sight to behold. I foresee them merging into a big giant bush. It will go nicely with the other giant bush you'll have in the bucket! Hope ya don't mind but I've already pulled up a chair and kicked off my shoes.:cheers:

Back