Indoor The wilma grows

Incredible Sang mate, couldn't possibly catch up on what I've missed but the last 10 pages speak volumes! Speaking of VOLUMES-be careful with all that dry product in your possession brother, looks fucking dank though! Def one of the best growers on AFN. :worship::worship:

Incredible Sang mate, couldn't possibly catch up on what I've missed but the last 10 pages speak volumes! Speaking of VOLUMES-be careful with all that dry product in your possession brother, looks fucking dank though! Def one of the best growers on AFN. :worship::worship:
Thanks for dropping by mate. Hope your keeping well- if you ever do a journal here or on potpros let me know. I know man it had me on edge for a while having so much bud in the house. But its all shared out evenly between my mates now- they throw me a few quid now and then to cover the cost of electric and nutes- so theyd prob class me as a dealer anyway!
Cheers for the compliments dude really appreciate it dude
:pass::d5:

DAY 3 for the hubbabubbasmelloscope
upload_2016-9-11_21-19-55.png

not much to report- sadly I did lose a seedling.
for anyone using a Wilma or any kind of drip system make sure your feed lines are clear,
one of mine got blocked up and the seedling dried out and died
upload_2016-9-11_21-21-45.png

lesson learned! so i'll run 3 hbss and 1 autoextreme in the Wilma and another autoextreme in dwc

speaking of lessons learned I recently lost quite a bit of bud to rot. high humidity caused it.
@Grim Reefer sorted me out and ive ordered bud rot stop. but ive kept some of the buds in a bag
upload_2016-9-11_21-25-19.png

over 6 oz of it.
is there anything I can use it for?? hash ,rosin, etc? will the process kill the mould spores and make it safe to consume??
if so I want to keep it simple- using household items as much as possible. any help or advice is much appreciated dudes

DAY 3 for the hubbabubbasmelloscope
View attachment 629986
not much to report- sadly I did lose a seedling.
for anyone using a Wilma or any kind of drip system make sure your feed lines are clear,
one of mine got blocked up and the seedling dried out and died
View attachment 629989
lesson learned! so i'll run 3 hbss and 1 autoextreme in the Wilma and another autoextreme in dwc
Ah shit dude wouldn't be a grow without something going wrong sure you will still kick arse [emoji106]

de do doe don't de do

speaking of lessons learned I recently lost quite a bit of bud to rot. high humidity caused it.
@Grim Reefer sorted me out and ive ordered bud rot stop. but ive kept some of the buds in a bag
View attachment 629999
over 6 oz of it.
is there anything I can use it for?? hash ,rosin, etc? will the process kill the mould spores and make it safe to consume??
if so I want to keep it simple- using household items as much as possible. any help or advice is much appreciated dudes
I'm turning mine to oil for edibles with iso alcohol when I get some [emoji106]

de do doe don't de do

Day 8 for the hbss in the Wilma
upload_2016-9-17_6-18-38.png

upload_2016-9-17_6-19-4.png

little one
upload_2016-9-17_6-19-37.png

and they've been joined in the Wilma by an autoextreme- its 4 or 5 days behind and started off looking a little weird but I think she'll be ok
upload_2016-9-17_6-21-24.png

temps are high but the weather is starting to cool down- been the warmest September for 100 years over here
high humidity has gone too
upload_2016-9-17_6-23-20.png
upload_2016-9-17_6-23-54.png

also picked up some bud rot stop on the advice of @Grim Reefer going to use this from now on!!

Looking good dude have to agree it's been fecking mad weather it's been that hot it fried my mushies it was to hot for them in the loft oh well at least my plants are still alive [emoji16]

de do doe don't de do

Back