Indoor The wilma grows

Looking good dude have to agree it's been fecking mad weather it's been that hot it fried my mushies it was to hot for them in the loft oh well at least my plants are still alive [emoji16]

de do doe don't de do
Mmmm. Fried mushrooms.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

not really mushrooms more like fried fungus not so appetising now any way you've got no time for comments get decorating :smoking:

Slight problem with that.

Took a week long sicky to get cracking and have now genuinely fucked my back up!

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Slight problem with that.

Took a week long sicky to get cracking and have now genuinely fucked my back up!

Itisi
it is isn't it?
not good dude that always happens to my mate phones in sick with the flu then gets it the week after :smoking:
see if you can get hold of diclofenac always helped me with a dodgy back

Looking good dude have to agree it's been fecking mad weather it's been that hot it fried my mushies it was to hot for them in the loft oh well at least my plants are still alive [emoji16]

de do doe don't de do

Guess that means no "tripping balls" for you eh

Day 8 for the hbss in the Wilma
View attachment 632449
View attachment 632450
little one
View attachment 632451
and they've been joined in the Wilma by an autoextreme- its 4 or 5 days behind and started off looking a little weird but I think she'll be ok
View attachment 632454
temps are high but the weather is starting to cool down- been the warmest September for 100 years over here
high humidity has gone too
View attachment 632456 View attachment 632457
also picked up some bud rot stop on the advice of @Grim Reefer going to use this from now on!!
that HBSS is going to be a monster sang! i got 2-3 beans of it in my fridge so ill be curious as to what you do with her!

The little ones are coming along nicely Sang
Cheers dude if they make it to day 5 the rest is easy!
hmmm nearly October me thinks its nearly mushy picking season in the uk might have to go on some long dog walks if you get my drift :smoking:
Im sure if you started another batch they would do fine now mate
that HBSS is going to be a monster sang! i got 2-3 beans of it in my fridge so ill be curious as to what you do with her!
Im hoping for at least 1 big girl from the 3- 2 of them have taken of early, havent decided on a training method yet. I'll decide when they start to stretch. Cant wait to have this strain in my jars again

Back