Indoor The wilma grows

@Wile e Peyote was thinking that dude but as ive only got 4 of them i think ill keep them all together in the wilma.
Just after cuting a 6 inch hole in the lid of my new 25 litre bucket- howabout an autoextreme in there, has potential to be pretty big!
@redrobbo i know mate i felt really lost with no plants to look after!
@scally420 that crossed my mind too, but i have no soil or coco so i might as well use what i have here- plus i cant grow for shit in soil lol

i know its been done a 1000 times but heres how I made my own bubble bucket- cant emphasise how easy and cheap this is
I got a 25 litre black bucket and cut a hole slightly less than the size of the net pot
upload_2016-9-3_12-55-38.png

then drilled a 6mm hole near the top of the bucket for the airline- you can make the hole at the bottom but this way it doesn't have to be water tight
upload_2016-9-3_12-56-30.png

then stick an airstone on the end of the line
upload_2016-9-3_12-57-32.png

so simple less than 10 minutes, I didn't bother with the thing on the side that shows you the water level but its not hard to do either
25l bucket 7 quid
6 inch net pot 2 quid
4mm tubing 2 quid for 5 metres
6 inch airstone 7 quid
your airpump is the only dear part- but its worth buying a decent one
I use a hailea v30 which is 30 litres per minute- 40 quid
I would aim for at least 1 litre of air/per min for every 1 litre of water in your bucket
anything more is a bonus most growers who run bigger pumps seem to like the results,

so theres your bubble bucket made for under 20 quid and a decent pump for 40 quid- everything can be got from amazon or ebay or your local hydro shop.
I know you can easily buy a premade one but the pumps they come with are cheap crap and don't provide nearly enough air to grow a decent plant!

anyway the point of all this rambling is I'm going to try another dwc grow with dutch passions autoextreme, also going to grow 4 hbss in the Wilma system
upload_2016-9-3_13-13-12.png

seeds are in wet paper towels now so were off!
let me know how the pics turn out I'm trying a new image sharing site now.
cheers dudes

i know its been done a 1000 times but heres how I made my own bubble bucket- cant emphasise how easy and cheap this is
I got a 25 litre black bucket and cut a hole slightly less than the size of the net pot
View attachment 626018
then drilled a 6mm hole near the top of the bucket for the airline- you can make the hole at the bottom but this way it doesn't have to be water tight
View attachment 626019
then stick an airstone on the end of the line
View attachment 626020
so simple less than 10 minutes, I didn't bother with the thing on the side that shows you the water level but its not hard to do either
25l bucket 7 quid
6 inch net pot 2 quid
4mm tubing 2 quid for 5 metres
6 inch airstone 7 quid
your airpump is the only dear part- but its worth buying a decent one
I use a hailea v30 which is 30 litres per minute- 40 quid
I would aim for at least 1 litre of air/per min for every 1 litre of water in your bucket
anything more is a bonus most growers who run bigger pumps seem to like the results,

so theres your bubble bucket made for under 20 quid and a decent pump for 40 quid- everything can be got from amazon or ebay or your local hydro shop.
I know you can easily buy a premade one but the pumps they come with are cheap crap and don't provide nearly enough air to grow a decent plant!

anyway the point of all this rambling is I'm going to try another dwc grow with dutch passions autoextreme, also going to grow 4 hbss in the Wilma system
View attachment 626021
seeds are in wet paper towels now so were off!
let me know how the pics turn out I'm trying a new image sharing site now.
cheers dudes
Ye get it on dude grow big or feck off people don't realise how easy it is doing your own buckets are you running 1 bucket per airpump or are you using it on the Wilma aswell [emoji106]

de do doe don't de do

Man I'm excited to watch this one too! I've heard great things about the HBSS and can't wait to see these beasts! My buddy does the 5 gallon dwc (maybe the 25l bucket you spoke of), with a 600 hps and his girl is about 4'×4'! (Maybe 120cm×120cm?) Shits crazy how much of a difference there is in growing from one thing to another. Again I apologize for sucking at metric measurements lol. Will you continue your journal on this thread or be relocating it?

@Wile e Peyote yea mate if the water seems to roughi will.
@Coffee&Kush not sure ill be able to keep up with your mates beast- but ill give it damm good try lol yea dude going to keep it all journaled in here
Well looks like hubbas on my next to buy list heard they go very big dcats running one now [emoji106]

de do doe don't de do

Back