Indoor The wilma grows

You could make oil out of most of it Sang,you can buy oil on ebay so not illegal to possess.
Personally i would be over the moon with a kilo of dry bud in my jars but im at an age where i give less of a feck than i ever have,haha.
Im sure you will find good homes for those buds.

I know the feeling red. Funny how that "I don't give a shit" attitude of my youth has come back!

cheers guys, last night I finished chopping everything, was so wrecked most nights I forgot to take many final pics
but heres a few

didn't have the room to hang dry everything so it all got close trimmed and put into brown bags
wet weight was just under 3 kilos so about 26oz dry. the blue cheese was just over a kilo wet so maybe 9oz dry

not sure I want to run 4 large strains in the Wilma (plus a dwc plant) again. never want to do 20+ hours of trimming again and that's for 2 people. I don't need anywhere near this amount anyway. will do another update when its all ready for the jars cheers dudes

So is having so much bud going to stop you from starting another grow - of course not. I'm sure you'll find something to do with all of that bud. I would love to have that problem. I would make a nice strong batch of oil for the wife and a nice batch of hash for me. A bit of this for the efforts :slap:

@Cat 35oz in 6 months im sure a few guys on here could smoke that, but 1.5oz a week is about 3 times what i smoke.
Just as well your not buying it mate that would cost you about 20grand a year in uk money!
@Duckster i might just run 1 plant for my next few grows. I wouldnt know what to fo with myself if i didnt have plants to look after!
@swerve you know it dude. Luckily i have a few stoner buddies that chip in

@Cat 35oz in 6 months im sure a few guys on here could smoke that, but 1.5oz a week is about 3 times what i smoke.
Just as well your not buying it mate that would cost you about 20grand a year in uk money!
@Duckster i might just run 1 plant for my next few grows. I wouldnt know what to fo with myself if i didnt have plants to look after!
@swerve you know it dude. Luckily i have a few stoner buddies that chip in
WOW sang thats a fantastic harvest bro :slap:

And there was me getting paranoid about having 8oz from my last girl.me and my misses must be light weights 1.5oz a month rofl

@scally420 i was thinking about employing a team of immigrants lol
@2Stoned2Care thank you dude- keep meaning to read through your autopot thread, ill get there eventually!
Cheers to everyone whos given me rep in the last few weeks- dont seem to get notifications for rep anymore so dont even know im getting it

Excellent Sanguine. Your after Turning into one of best growers on the AFN.
thank you very much grim mate that's a huge compliment especially coming from a grower of your status!
:worship::cheers:
drying conditions are so bad at the minute had to turn the hps and extraction back on to get a low enough humidity to dry in.
hoping for a half oz plus from each bag
20160817_205812.jpg

Back