Indoor The wilma grows

Cheers vlad! Finally finished chopping everything. What a relief to get that over- shitting myself about having so much in the weed in the house now. How do claim personal use for a kilo of dry bud?

Just tell 'em that you smoke a lot. lmao

Cheers vlad! Finally finished chopping everything. What a relief to get that over- shitting myself about having so much in the weed in the house now. How do claim personal use for a kilo of dry bud?
You could make oil out of most of it Sang,you can buy oil on ebay so not illegal to possess.
Personally i would be over the moon with a kilo of dry bud in my jars but im at an age where i give less of a feck than i ever have,haha.
Im sure you will find good homes for those buds.

Wish I could have that problem lol. Beautiful plants sanguine.

"carpe diem"

cheers guys, last night I finished chopping everything, was so wrecked most nights I forgot to take many final pics
but heres a few
battle plant
20160808_190649.jpg

20160808_192326.jpg

the big one
20160809_194315.jpg

last one
20160810_183622.jpg

didn't have the room to hang dry everything so it all got close trimmed and put into brown bags
wet weight was just under 3 kilos so about 26oz dry. the blue cheese was just over a kilo wet so maybe 9oz dry

not sure I want to run 4 large strains in the Wilma (plus a dwc plant) again. never want to do 20+ hours of trimming again and that's for 2 people. I don't need anywhere near this amount anyway. will do another update when its all ready for the jars cheers dudes

cheers guys, last night I finished chopping everything, was so wrecked most nights I forgot to take many final pics
but heres a few
battle plant
View attachment 614966
View attachment 614967

the big one
View attachment 614968
last one
View attachment 614969

didn't have the room to hang dry everything so it all got close trimmed and put into brown bags
wet weight was just under 3 kilos so about 26oz dry. the blue cheese was just over a kilo wet so maybe 9oz dry

not sure I want to run 4 large strains in the Wilma (plus a dwc plant) again. never want to do 20+ hours of trimming again and that's for 2 people. I don't need anywhere near this amount anyway. will do another update when its all ready for the jars cheers dudes
Would love to see it all in a row of jars...yummy

Back