Indoor The wilma grows

Well if she is a 100 day pheno your in trouble another 10 weeks of flowering haha
Bring it on i say got more height now ha ha and it looks like she's about to hit flower mode gonna do a bucket change on her later thank fook for that little tap at the bottom of my bucket [emoji1]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Auto Ultimates Day 37

everything is going pretty smoothly over here, humidity is at 75% though never been this high before, must be the bubble bucket in the room
current feed is a transition one equal amounts of grow bloom and micro about 900ppm
because of how I trained these girls they are short and super bushy so I gave them a heavy trim to keep good airflow
#1 at 18inches
yvM8wC6.jpg

aVlXIJJ.jpg

#2 at 20 inches
before
BXGZcDO.jpg

3lnu4ht.jpg

after trim
fsC3XRq.jpg

WuKsZCN.jpg

abxEBmU.jpg

#3 at 22 inches- this one was like a hedge- before
KQfS4Zy.jpg

after
xAowFuf.jpg

ig4HleW.jpg

8RqOtrE.jpg

#4 at 15 inches- battle plant haha
after a trim
vGpxTmt.jpg

8dvjjEp.jpg

eIfn4Kt.jpg

shes further into flower than the other three that's why she looks so dark green and the red stems are another indication she wants less N and more flower nutes- P especially
B860B4L.jpg

and heres the pile of leaves from my light defoliation
JGVinsX.jpg

have a good weekend in away to watch ni v wales should be a good one

Auto Ultimates Day 37

everything is going pretty smoothly over here, humidity is at 75% though never been this high before, must be the bubble bucket in the room
current feed is a transition one equal amounts of grow bloom and micro about 900ppm
because of how I trained these girls they are short and super bushy so I gave them a heavy trim to keep good airflow
#1 at 18inches
yvM8wC6.jpg

aVlXIJJ.jpg

#2 at 20 inches
before
BXGZcDO.jpg

3lnu4ht.jpg

after trim
fsC3XRq.jpg

WuKsZCN.jpg

abxEBmU.jpg

#3 at 22 inches- this one was like a hedge- before
KQfS4Zy.jpg

after
xAowFuf.jpg

ig4HleW.jpg

8RqOtrE.jpg

#4 at 15 inches- battle plant haha
after a trim
vGpxTmt.jpg

8dvjjEp.jpg

eIfn4Kt.jpg

shes further into flower than the other three that's why she looks so dark green and the red stems are another indication she wants less N and more flower nutes- P especially
B860B4L.jpg

and heres the pile of leaves from my light defoliation
JGVinsX.jpg

have a good weekend in away to watch ni v wales should be a good one
sang you know how I like me some bushy bushes :woody:ive come over all funny like I need to lie down some one gonna have trimmers cramp and it wont be me (oh shit it might be) :baked:

Those girls look spot on Sang and your battle plant might be smaller than youd like but shes got a fine dose of bud sites on her.
I watched the NI v Wales game,that cross from Bale was a defenders nightmare and Mcauley just got the wrong touch,very unlucky.
Its getting down to the nitty gritty bit now.

Back