Indoor The wilma grows

hope all goes the way you want it to sang! ive been curious about triangle kush, mostly because of all the AVT plants ive seen so it will be interesting to see a pure triangle!
I grew one before but in soil- only got 2.5 or so oz cant remember. But it was the frostiest plant ive ever seen in person.
One of my mates- a 25 year+ smoker who goes to the dam 4 times a year said its the best weed he ever smoked. Best compliment ive ever got lol

I grew one before but in soil- only got 2.5 or so oz cant remember. But it was the frostiest plant ive ever seen in person.
One of my mates- a 25 year+ smoker who goes to the dam 4 times a year said its the best weed he ever smoked. Best compliment ive ever got lol
yea EVERY one ive seen was frosted out to the maxx! im interested in what the Wilma does for them:worship: and that would have to be one of the best compliments ever brotha!:d5:

Been a while since I peeked in. The girls have gotten big - they grow up so quickly - sniff. Max rep dude - you and Wilma are killing it!:greenthumb:

DAY 43 AUTO ULTIMATES
no babble just pics

M6AQ0eK.jpg

JxDwhYl.jpg

RzoutNI.jpg

RepjSFc.jpg

dKVfi99.jpg

0wjdnGp.jpg

lO6MmCp.jpg

j9OU6S1.jpg

zd7QoWb.jpg

EPAzNSv.jpg