Indoor The wilma grows

@Grim Reefer and @sour.b cheers dudes, hope it is a good haul as i might have to pack away the gear for a while after this grow. Hopefully only for a few months though
Hope you find somewhere soon dude remember old house big loft [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Auto Ultimates Day 37

everything is going pretty smoothly over here, humidity is at 75% though never been this high before, must be the bubble bucket in the room
current feed is a transition one equal amounts of grow bloom and micro about 900ppm
because of how I trained these girls they are short and super bushy so I gave them a heavy trim to keep good airflow
#1 at 18inches
yvM8wC6.jpg

aVlXIJJ.jpg

#2 at 20 inches
before
BXGZcDO.jpg

3lnu4ht.jpg

after trim
fsC3XRq.jpg

WuKsZCN.jpg

abxEBmU.jpg

#3 at 22 inches- this one was like a hedge- before
KQfS4Zy.jpg

after
xAowFuf.jpg

ig4HleW.jpg

8RqOtrE.jpg

#4 at 15 inches- battle plant haha
after a trim
vGpxTmt.jpg

8dvjjEp.jpg

eIfn4Kt.jpg

shes further into flower than the other three that's why she looks so dark green and the red stems are another indication she wants less N and more flower nutes- P especially
B860B4L.jpg

and heres the pile of leaves from my light defoliation
JGVinsX.jpg

have a good weekend in away to watch ni v wales should be a good one
the node spacing on them is GREAT man!:worship:

Cheers bro. Part of me would have liked to see how big they might have hot with zero training. Could have been messy though!
i love training plants! well its kinda a love/hate thing. i love the way it increases yield (who doesnt?), the look of an even canopy look neat and organized also. the part i dislike is that autos move so damn fast and if you forget about keeping up with the training things get outta hand quick! haha

Hopefully you dont have to give up the growing game for long. Are you just planing on having a break or did some security issues arise?

Dont even know for sure yet but theres a good chance ill be moving house at the end of this summer. If so itll just be until i get a new area up and running.
Already have a tent and wilma up again in my other location with 4 triangle kush at a few days old!

Dont even know for sure yet but theres a good chance ill be moving house at the end of this summer. If so itll just be until i get a new area up and running.
Already have a tent and wilma up again in my other location with 4 triangle kush at a few days old!
hope all goes the way you want it to sang! ive been curious about triangle kush, mostly because of all the AVT plants ive seen so it will be interesting to see a pure triangle!

Back