Indoor The wilma grows

Thank you @hope2grow you got any grows going at the minute

Got a Night Queen Auto in an Autopot, soil perlite mix.. first go with this autopot.. switched it on so to speak last Tuesday an shes feedin ok off it just hopin for a burst of upward growth atm.. didn't get the autopot on til day 26 so hopin I haven't been too late for the stretch.. am in a one plant tent in the loft atm.. sad times

It is indeed m8.. yea she's lookin super healthy but only about 12 inches tall at a guess.. I started 2 amphetamine autos for my bro in law in the easy to grow system which is the two pot one tray set up.. theyre now just over 8 weeks and looking outstandin.. 8.5L pots rather than the 15L that I have my Night Queen in.. the side branching on the autopot amphetamines amazed me.. almost like 10/12 main colas and multiple little side branches of those.. without any training.. so fingers crossed for an upward spurt anytime now for the little Night Queen.. she'll be at day 35 tomorrow.. I'll stick a couple pics up at some stage :pass:

Looking great Sang,i wont say Bushy as i know what it does to @Wile e Peyote and hes had a stressfull day putting his new tent up.
Hes made you a good offer in your grow off with him,are you going to accept?

I'll do an update this afternoon red mate.
Yea that was very sporting of wile- and its only a bit of a laugh for both of us i know some are taking these grow offs seriously. But even so i dont wanna move the goal posts just cuz my plant turned out small i'll just take my whooping like a man
:pass:

I'll do an update this afternoon red mate.
Yea that was very sporting of wile- and its only a bit of a laugh for both of us i know some are taking these grow offs seriously. But even so i dont wanna move the goal posts just cuz my plant turned out small i'll just take my whooping like a man
:pass:
It ain't over till the fat lady sings dude [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Back