Indoor The wilma grows

Your doing well Sanguine. I only run my HPS tent a night with Photo-period plants, still manages to reach 30c but im only using a 5 inch Cool Hud and duct. I should probably upgrade to 6 inch if not more.

Your doing well Sanguine. I only run my HPS tent a night with Photo-period plants, still manages to reach 30c but im only using a 5 inch Cool Hud and duct. I should probably upgrade to 6 inch if not more.
Yea grim its 33oc in there right now and im running an 8 inch extraction and could do with 10 but the noise from the 8 is bad enough!
Ive got a big 16inch honeywell fan i think its helping too

Yea grim its 33oc in there right now and im running an 8 inch extraction and could do with 10 but the noise from the 8 is bad enough!
Ive got a big 16inch honeywell fan i think its helping too
hey sang I run a 6 inch hyperfan connected to an 8 inch filter causes less drag and and less strain on your fan

Thanks for the tip on the fans. Have you seen these?
http://www.cultureindoor.ie/8014-winflex-silent-extractor-tt-m-250mm-o-a-r1-with-iec.html
They are meant to be the most silent extractor fan you can get our way.
nice fan I love my silenced hyperfan http://www.riverside-hydroponics.co.uk/hyper-fan-silenced-666-p.asp
the only thing wrong with it if you don't hang it with bungee cords it vibrates like a bastard if I run it at full power it sucks the tent in so much it starts to creak I also run my drying tent off it at the same time :pass:

Really nice website. I got side tracked browsing through it! Ive already got a 8 inch rvk and a manrose 8 inch 'silent' as well. Ive got a self imposed gear ban on myself! Wish i could start again- would know exactly what to buy and what not to

Really nice website. I got side tracked browsing through it! Ive already got a 8 inch rvk and a manrose 8 inch 'silent' as well. Ive got a self imposed gear ban on myself! Wish i could start again- would know exactly what to buy and what not to
ha ha your not the only one (who am I kidding the wife wont let me) next time you replace your filter get a ten inch and use one of these it will cut down on noise http://grownuphydroponics.com/ducting-reducers-various-step-up-or-step-down.html
:pass:

Nice tip dude- hate the thought of replacing that 8 inch mountain air filter too it was about 180 quid :face:
Have a look at a phresh filter mate had mine over a year still going strong £90 will be getting another when I need it will send you a link

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Yeah i love that site Sanguine. Thats where i get all my kit. I have a 20% discount off the total order price too so i get it for cheap. You can buy the Presh filters there too, Presh and Rhino are pretty much the same filter.

Back