Indoor The wilma grows

DAY 23 for the auto ultimates
ph is a stable 6.0
ppms were around 780 dropped them to 700
res temp is 23oc and room temp is 30oc
decided to start some training on these to help keep an even canopy, I copied @Discretepete2676 and got some pipe cleaners
drilled holes around the outside lip of the pot like so
zqir5LF.jpg

(used a Panasonic drill incase @Itisi and @Vlad The Inhaler were wondering lol)

#1 the small one.
HfYWqZ9.jpg

6F9VEOO.jpg

0aXFLhc.jpg

2SQmXbC.jpg

#3 the big one
pre training
gT72npq.jpg

after training
IREfqTi.jpg

jfI25IH.jpg

previous break that I didn't even notice- glad I healed up itself
B4J4H5z.jpg

#4 battle plant (cu chulainn)
XdtX5LS.jpg

lbwu2GL.jpg

that's it for now dudes, have a great weekend
:pass:

DAY 23 for the auto ultimates
ph is a stable 6.0
ppms were around 780 dropped them to 700
res temp is 23oc and room temp is 30oc
decided to start some training on these to help keep an even canopy, I copied @Discretepete2676 and got some pipe cleaners
drilled holes around the outside lip of the pot like so
zqir5LF.jpg

(used a Panasonic drill incase @Itisi and @Vlad The Inhaler were wondering lol)

#1 the small one.
HfYWqZ9.jpg

6F9VEOO.jpg

0aXFLhc.jpg

2SQmXbC.jpg

#3 the big one
pre training
gT72npq.jpg

after training
IREfqTi.jpg

jfI25IH.jpg

previous break that I didn't even notice- glad I healed up itself
B4J4H5z.jpg

#4 battle plant (cu chulainn)
XdtX5LS.jpg

lbwu2GL.jpg

that's it for now dudes, have a great weekend
:pass:
Really really nice training and some healthy girls to boot! Always love your garden! Been busy with switching over to the new job and exhausted from moving soil all day so I have a lot of threads to catch up on, yours being one of them.
I did final training last night I think but I dunno these keep stretching like crazy lol been updating my thread every day actually because I'm noticing new growth daily in large increments lol. So many bud sites and the middle popcorn stuff is really starting to jump up and fill in the center.
You're going to love the crazy thick canopy you get from the LST, but the pipe cleaners are just awesome because they are so versatile and easy to train with. Anyway looking great man and I'll get all caught up soon! Hope all is well for you sanguine!

Really really nice training and some healthy girls to boot! Always love your garden! Been busy with switching over to the new job and exhausted from moving soil all day so I have a lot of threads to catch up on, yours being one of them.
I did final training last night I think but I dunno these keep stretching like crazy lol been updating my thread every day actually because I'm noticing new growth daily in large increments lol. So many bud sites and the middle popcorn stuff is really starting to jump up and fill in the center.
You're going to love the crazy thick canopy you get from the LST, but the pipe cleaners are just awesome because they are so versatile and easy to train with. Anyway looking great man and I'll get all caught up soon! Hope all is well for you sanguine!
cheers dude, yea theyre great for training with. cheese are looking awesome youll love watching the flower- and stink the place out!

Ah cool sorry i didnt see him mention it. No man i haven't tried it i was thinking about getting it for my organic plants under a HPS but if i fed it to them then it wouldn't really make it organic anymore would it. I would be up for using it in DWC but im just going with a chiller instead.

Back