Indoor The wilma grows

Really nice website. I got side tracked browsing through it! Ive already got a 8 inch rvk and a manrose 8 inch 'silent' as well. Ive got a self imposed gear ban on myself! Wish i could start again- would know exactly what to buy and what not to
Your lucky Sang I have a wife imposed gear ban!

If im honest i do too! I just get it sent to my das house and sneak it into the grow room.
Cheers for squaring me up too mate!
:cheers::d5:

I have no such problems! You need to marry a woman that smokes more than you!

I'm still pussy whipped ,mind.

It's just she's reasonably encouraging of my hobby.

I have no such problems! You need to marry a woman that smokes more than you!

I'm still pussy whipped ,mind.

It's just she's reasonably encouraging of my hobby.
Noooo you know I've never been out with any women who liked weed as much as me but maybe I'm just a weed hog (the wife hates the smell)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Noooo you know I've never been out with any women who liked weed as much as me but maybe I'm just a weed hog (the wife hates the smell)

She never used to. She was always a hash head. Then there was drought and she got a taste for weed. Choosing soap bar over weed, grounds for divorce!

She never used to. She was always a hash head. Then there was drought and she got a taste for weed. Choosing soap bar over weed, grounds for divorce!
Guilty as charged smoked rockie for years only got into green about 3 years ago never looked back [emoji106]

Back