Indoor The wilma grows

thanks for the likes peep,..,
ok so,,i have a question,.please try ya hardest to think about it,,,
say if half this tent was none auto flowering plants,and they were flowering,yet the none autos were still in veg
can you ,or would you be able to change from 18/6 to 12/12.
or will this stop or slow,or stop the flowering of the auto's.
i have been trying to get an answer to this for sooooo long,

the pic is not the tent i am talking about,, any info would be amazing guyz.....

peppers out

thanks for the likes peep,..,
ok so,,i have a question,.please try ya hardest to think about it,,,
say if half this tent was none auto flowering plants,and they were flowering,yet the none autos were still in veg
can you ,or would you be able to change from 18/6 to 12/12.
or will this stop or slow,or stop the flowering of the auto's.
i have been trying to get an answer to this for sooooo long,

the pic is not the tent i am talking about,, any info would be amazing guyz.....

peppers out
Yea mate you can run autos alongside photos on 12/12 but it will really reduce how much bud they produce, but yea they will still grow and flower

Awesome stuff bro, really enjoy watching ultimates kick off.

They all seem to get the dusty/speckled look mate, it's just variegation.

They should be about to go nuclear in the next few days.

I was in 2 minds wether to run Ultimates for my last grow, but although they always yield tons, they arnt my favourite smoke (although all three I've grown would hit me and my friends like a hook from Tyson) but some like the lemony flavour

Peas dude

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey dude how is your bucket temps doing mine hit 81f not good I've gone old old school with a couple of frozen 500 ml water bottles secured with tiewire might do a res change also

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Hey dude how is your bucket temps doing mine hit 81f not good I've gone old old school with a couple of frozen 500 ml water bottles secured with tiewire might do a res change also

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
The wilma res and the bucket are both about 25-26oc. Doesnt matter with the wilma but im keeping a close eye on the bucket- roots are pure white at the minute

Day 18 (yesterday)
#1 little girl is starting to grow
yy0rnGe.jpg

Xgj4sch.jpg

#2- ive began training these 3
2IfReRQ.jpg

tBTFB2Z.jpg

vjjHShF.jpg

qYN6Llc.jpg

Z7sRbXw.jpg

RTpEWpY.jpg

slight break in temps today, only 28oc in the grow room