Indoor The wilma grows

Hopefully your right- but if she doesnt toughen up soon she will get constantly burned drinking out of the communal res
I have every faith in ultimates being tough little bastards my first and only 2 the little one was always behind the other one same as yours dude and look what happened there just wish I could have put more light on her from the start not making that mistake again :pass:

temps reached 36.5oc in the grow room today, weathers been great this week
Day 12
I know I said I was going to throw this little bastard in the bin, but his replacement didn't want to germ so stunty is still alive
just about 2 inches wide
oqsi0OB.jpg

PuQuGWV.jpg

ot0RY8q.jpg

and a little deficiency already!
AvawGeW.jpg

I know a calcium def normally appears on new growth as its a semi mobile nutrient, but as even these bottom leaves are still growing I think that's why its showing up there,
any other theories?
89GXWGJ.jpg

uNoykCm.jpg

slight heat stress on this girl
#4 (cu chulainn)
SoqveYP.jpg

zCdAiIt.jpg

ive never seen a plant throw roots out as quick as this, they're right through the pots arse already
FB6nwYj.jpg

cheers for looking in dudes
out of curiosity dude what your feeds per ltr

@Vlad The Inhaler its not often the north east of ireland is warmer than southern england!
Give me a few more days then ill pass it back over!
@redrobbo maybe your right dude, it is very early to see a def- especially calcium
@Wile e Peyote feeds are very little at the minute prob only about 0.3ml of grow micro bloom and 0.5 silicon ppm is about 300
But next res will be about 450

@Vlad The Inhaler its not often the north east of ireland is warmer than southern england!
Give me a few more days then ill pass it back over!
@redrobbo maybe your right dude, it is very early to see a def- especially calcium
@Wile e Peyote feeds are very little at the minute prob only about 0.3ml of grow micro bloom and 0.5 silicon ppm is about 300
But next res will be about 450
no calmag dude my first time in the bucket never added calmag for a round 7 days and she started showing calcium defs might be worthwhile upping the feeds and as red said its bloody hot :fire:

Back