Indoor The wilma grows

Hi Sanguine,
Sorry i havent stopped by in a while.
Well done on your harvest with the Widows dude, how plant was that total harvest from?
Im looking forward to seeing what you do now and if you need any help with DWC just give me a shout.

@Grim Reefer cheers dude, that harvest was from 4 white widow xxls.
If i have any dwc problems i'll call on you.
I have a thread for the dwc grow in the dinafem section- ill post a link later if i remember. Im going to put advanced nutrients ph perfect claim to the test, just for a bit of fun if it doesnt work ill start over with my normal flora series nutes

@Grim Reefer cheers dude, that harvest was from 4 white widow xxls.
If i have any dwc problems i'll call on you.
I have a thread for the dwc grow in the dinafem section- ill post a link later if i remember. Im going to put advanced nutrients ph perfect claim to the test, just for a bit of fun if it doesnt work ill start over with my normal flora series nutes
Thats pretty sweet dude.
Il make sure to check out the journal thanks for letting me know where its at.
I know your water might be different to mine in PH and Hardness but i find that the PH perfect line only starts to buffer the PH once you have reached 2ml per litre dosage or over, 4ml works perfect. Only problem with that is you never really go past 2ml in DWC with autos.

justa quick one day 8
ph 6.0
ppm 320ish
res temp 20oc
room temp 23-30oc
Ns8hyGE.jpg

A3eZwRG.jpg

#4(battle plant)
kQ8DKh1.jpg

replacement for #1 is still germinating, took 48 hours ina shot glass to even crack the seed casing, blue cheese was out of rock wool in 3 days
not sure if this replacement will be able to keep up with the more advanced feeds of the other 3, we will soon see
happy weekend chaps

justa quick one day 8
ph 6.0
ppm 320ish
res temp 20oc
room temp 23-30oc
Ns8hyGE.jpg

A3eZwRG.jpg

#4(battle plant)
kQ8DKh1.jpg

replacement for #1 is still germinating, took 48 hours ina shot glass to even crack the seed casing, blue cheese was out of rock wool in 3 days
not sure if this replacement will be able to keep up with the more advanced feeds of the other 3, we will soon see
happy weekend chaps
hey dude am I seeing a bit of a speckled look on two of your girls there maybe the 100+ I hope so cant wait to see you tame these beasts

temps reached 36.5oc in the grow room today, weathers been great this week
Day 12
I know I said I was going to throw this little bastard in the bin, but his replacement didn't want to germ so stunty is still alive
just about 2 inches wide
oqsi0OB.jpg

PuQuGWV.jpg

ot0RY8q.jpg

and a little deficiency already!
AvawGeW.jpg

I know a calcium def normally appears on new growth as its a semi mobile nutrient, but as even these bottom leaves are still growing I think that's why its showing up there,
any other theories?
89GXWGJ.jpg

uNoykCm.jpg

slight heat stress on this girl
#4 (cu chulainn)
SoqveYP.jpg

zCdAiIt.jpg

ive never seen a plant throw roots out as quick as this, they're right through the pots arse already
FB6nwYj.jpg

cheers for looking in dudes

temps reached 36.5oc in the grow room today, weathers been great this week
Day 12
I know I said I was going to throw this little bastard in the bin, but his replacement didn't want to germ so stunty is still alive
just about 2 inches wide
oqsi0OB.jpg

PuQuGWV.jpg

ot0RY8q.jpg

and a little deficiency already!
AvawGeW.jpg

I know a calcium def normally appears on new growth as its a semi mobile nutrient, but as even these bottom leaves are still growing I think that's why its showing up there,
any other theories?
89GXWGJ.jpg

uNoykCm.jpg

slight heat stress on this girl
#4 (cu chulainn)
SoqveYP.jpg

zCdAiIt.jpg

ive never seen a plant throw roots out as quick as this, they're right through the pots arse already
FB6nwYj.jpg

cheers for looking in dudes
looking good dude you cant kill the bastard I will put money on that being a big fecker when she finds her feet :pass:

Back