Indoor The wilma grows

I went with a sweet seeds sweet trainwreck for the bubble bucket mate. But 4 100day au's- ganja gods please dont do it to me! Imagine the trim job
:coffee2::haha:
trainwreck is meant to be a very nice smoke when I get the cheeses down gonna do a white widow in my other bubble bucket and the trim jobs not that bad only took me 6 hours to trim the triffid :baked:

Absolutely stunning looking plants man!

ok heres an early update since the last pics all disappeared these were taken yesterday on day 74
pYB47t4.jpg

WyWkJPq.jpg

kakPd13.jpg

X2cE5Fk.jpg

M1iigdF.jpg

QS7VMsF.jpg

CLNEkK0.jpg

3dCH8BL.jpg

z1TaFYg.jpg

sEk6vKJ.jpg

xwaax7A.jpg

mzs2dfw.jpg

lHG40Td.jpg

planned to feed them a bit longer but they were yellowing out so quickly I decided to put them on plain water last night so ill see how they look in another 6-7 days
hope the pictures work out
:pass::cheers:

Harvest day for the white widow xxl! Day 82
up until a couple weeks ago I kept saying how I felt a little disappointed by this grow as the plants only reached about 70ish cm height each, and the cheese xxl in the other set up were nearly 6 feet!
but last nights harvest taught me that shorter plants with even canopy- BY FAR outperforms 6ft plants as far as bud production goes, every branch was like a main cola and every bud was dense.
no airy popcorn shit at all. so even canopy and lollypopping wil be my new regime.
last pictures of the girls
kXmp0RF.jpg

xajzZof.jpg

KxtJi2L.jpg

YLwlVfn.jpg

ikX7rx0.jpg

N8uBLIT.jpg

hjH89ON.jpg

evfuApA.jpg

FuWYdzp.jpg

SEVMzwL.jpg

FsznxQN.jpg

o8xeWV1.jpg

hoH7muf.jpg

YZD70cP.jpg

last shot in the Wilma
KF7nePy.jpg

WAizIrS.jpg

trim job took 5 hours for 2 of us- bus were very easy to trim. Very nice bud to leaf ratio

0wFkQPu.jpg

jLU0Qyp.jpg

its all hanging up in the grow room now with fans circulating air, cant even make a guess on dry weight but it,ll blow away the previous grows 17.5 oz
Next up will be dutch passions autoultimate probably in another couple weeks or when @Wile e Peyote is ready to play, were having a friendly grow off!
cheers to everyone that's been following along its much appreciated- theres plenty more to come
:pass::cheers:

Absolutely smashed the back doors off this grow

@Wile e Peyote we have lift off. Have 2 ultimates above ground. So its game on.
Need to work on my germination techniques- thats nearly a full week to get out of the rockwool cube
Nice one dude we will get the ball rolling tonight [emoji106]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

@Wile e Peyote we have lift off. Have 2 ultimates above ground. So its game on.
Need to work on my germination techniques- thats nearly a full week to get out of the rockwool cube

Are you going to peel the rock wool skirt off this time mate? I thought the exact same when I saw your pic, then scrolled down to see your comment!

Have your heard any more on whether it's safe to do that?

Back