Indoor The wilma grows

@Itisi ive got a big enough grow room, 1.5m x 3m just need to clear the junk out!
Never used dwc before theres a good chance ill balls it up!
@scally420 it does alright- its kept a nice strong smell though the drying stage too which is great
@DarkGreen i may be biting off more than i can chew! Some lst and supercropping will be in order, that or summer temps and root problems will bring me crashing back down to the gutters!
that's what I like to see a bit of optimism :smoking:eek:nly my second grow in dwc lets balls this up together :pighug:

@Wile e Peyote hopefully not! do you use any products to prevent slime or root problems- or make beneficial teas?
@Vlad The Inhaler cheers dude- had to google john wilson!
@john0108 thanks mate, im only a humble student still loads to learn about growing!

Decided to go with 4 auto ultimates in the wilma and a sweet seeds sweet trainwreck for the bubble bucket

@Wile e Peyote hopefully not! do you use any products to prevent slime or root problems- or make beneficial teas?
@Vlad The Inhaler cheers dude- had to google john wilson!
@john0108 thanks mate, im only a humble student still loads to learn about growing!

Decided to go with 4 auto ultimates in the wilma and a sweet seeds sweet trainwreck for the bubble bucket
hey sang I got told to use sm90 and cannazyme on top of your normal feed I could only get the sm90 on fleabay :pass:

Niiiiiiiice! Can't wait to see you guys rock these or and get some monsters! I got two cheese xxl on day 4 so hopefully we all get the jungle we are looking for!
after seeing sangs white widow might drop one of them in the other bucket when I take the blue cheese down :smoking:eek:r is that being greedy :pass:

Back