Indoor The wilma grows

@sour.b thanks for the rep mate- havent sampled any yet but as for ease of growing really recommend this strain- bud to leaf ratio is the best ive had yet. Makes a very easy trim job.
@iampepe cheers man, easily my best harvest yet- but if i can do it anyone can

Outstanding bro, masterful work.

Totally agree on the shorter squat plants producing more, most of mine get to about 80-100cm

I was so excited when my HBSS reached 125cms, but it looks like it'll be my lowest yield yet!

Beautiful plants, wish I could smell those absolute darlins!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amazing harvest Sanguine buddy.
Those buds look rock solid. Something tells me its going to be your new personal best for you from that system.
Cheers grim- probably the densest nugs ive grown yet. Hoping to get somewhere over 21oz so im still over 1gpw with hps
Outstanding bro, masterful work.

Totally agree on the shorter squat plants producing more, most of mine get to about 80-100cm

I was so excited when my HBSS reached 125cms, but it looks like it'll be my lowest yield yet!

Beautiful plants, wish I could smell those absolute darlins!

Thank you mate. Yea its def the way to go unless you have some serious side lighting

Also thank you @Dinafem-Mark for the prizes from the picture comp.
Anyone growing any dinafem make sure and submit some pics to the best picture thread.
Great prizes up for grabs

Gave the old Wilma a clean up and washed some clay pebbles (30 odd litres)
so ill be starting some of these tomorrow along with wile
0JBLN32.jpg

also picked myself up one of these today
7v0rw07.jpg

haven't a clue how to use it hopefully the dwc guys that follow can help me out, think ill go with 4 autoultimates in the Wilma and 1 in the bubble bucket and see how they compare.
also finally got my white widow harvest jarred up, well I ran outa jars pretty quick
horsTHy.jpg

21.25oz or 595 grams didn't hit my gpw target but maybe next time!

Gave the old Wilma a clean up and washed some clay pebbles (30 odd litres)
so ill be starting some of these tomorrow along with wile
0JBLN32.jpg

also picked myself up one of these today
7v0rw07.jpg

haven't a clue how to use it hopefully the dwc guys that follow can help me out, think ill go with 4 autoultimates in the Wilma and 1 in the bubble bucket and see how they compare.
also finally got my white widow harvest jarred up, well I ran outa jars pretty quick
horsTHy.jpg

21.25oz or 595 grams didn't hit my gpw target but maybe next time!

Nice!

Am I right in thinking 1 of your spaces is expandable sideways? You'll need it!

Think I've got some of these, so really looking forward to what you and wilma do.

And a single big pot as well? !

Them bases are covered my friend!

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

Gonna be on top with ultimates bro, my two were big girls, it'll be like day of the triffids with you at the helm.

Looking forward to watching a real Don do them justice!

@Itisi ive got a big enough grow room, 1.5m x 3m just need to clear the junk out!
Never used dwc before theres a good chance ill balls it up!
@scally420 it does alright- its kept a nice strong smell though the drying stage too which is great
@DarkGreen i may be biting off more than i can chew! Some lst and supercropping will be in order, that or summer temps and root problems will bring me crashing back down to the gutters!

Back