Indoor The wilma grows

Sweeeeet grow Sangerz! You surely should be looking at 20 0z + there mate.. It looks solid to me!

Looks like you'll be mashed all summer and beyond! [emoji5]

I'd love to send you rep points but Tapatalk won't allow.[emoji52]

Nice job buddy! [emoji111]️

Harvest day for the white widow xxl! Day 82
up until a couple weeks ago I kept saying how I felt a little disappointed by this grow as the plants only reached about 70ish cm height each, and the cheese xxl in the other set up were nearly 6 feet!
but last nights harvest taught me that shorter plants with even canopy- BY FAR outperforms 6ft plants as far as bud production goes, every branch was like a main cola and every bud was dense.
no airy popcorn shit at all. so even canopy and lollypopping wil be my new regime.
last pictures of the girls
kXmp0RF.jpg

xajzZof.jpg

KxtJi2L.jpg

YLwlVfn.jpg

ikX7rx0.jpg

N8uBLIT.jpg

hjH89ON.jpg

evfuApA.jpg

FuWYdzp.jpg

SEVMzwL.jpg

FsznxQN.jpg

o8xeWV1.jpg

hoH7muf.jpg

YZD70cP.jpg

last shot in the Wilma
KF7nePy.jpg

WAizIrS.jpg

trim job took 5 hours for 2 of us- bus were very easy to trim. Very nice bud to leaf ratio

0wFkQPu.jpg

jLU0Qyp.jpg

its all hanging up in the grow room now with fans circulating air, cant even make a guess on dry weight but it,ll blow away the previous grows 17.5 oz
Next up will be dutch passions autoultimate probably in another couple weeks or when @Wile e Peyote is ready to play, were having a friendly grow off!
cheers to everyone that's been following along its much appreciated- theres plenty more to come
:pass::cheers:

Propa job mate.
:slap:

Actually mate, looking at that pile of buds sober, in the cold light of day... It's fookin massive mate!

I'm going in with a 27 Oz stab in the dark for dry weight. [emoji848]

I honestly have no idea how much there is mate- but i like the sound of your guess!
Itll be another 4 or 5 days before i know.

@hope2grow cheers mate it turned out good in the end!
heres some root pictures, these are 11 litre pots
tcPOyp0.jpg

qrwMHBi.jpg

as you can see the rockwool cube cover really restricts upper root growth, only really getting the benefit of the bottom half of the pot, might try taking the covers off next grow, any ideas or comments on this?
and after I dug away all the clay pebbles
PXsN3BG.jpg

have a great weekend dudes!

Back