Indoor The wilma grows

Cheers grim i appreciate it brother! Yea every summer when the temps rise- or if they rise in this country i start thinking about it.
My only worry is that i think i would need an led with an actual draw of 600w to get the same or better results- unless i went for the high end stuff- like grow northern or amare.
2 hs1s would be 700 quid but i would save that in electric after maybe 1 year.
Maybe i could build my own.....- just starting to type my random musings now, enough bloody skunk for 1 night!!!

Just get the new models when theyre available mate, if you want Grownorthern.

Not that impressed with HS1 to be honest..

Seems to do the same job as my ms0004 and not nearly as good of a job as my ms0006, although I appreciate its tiny wattage.

For 350 quid it really should've been at least double the power, but I've only myself to blame for following the hype train.

Just get the new models when theyre available mate, if you want Grownorthern.

Not that impressed with HS1 to be honest..

Seems to do the same job as my ms0004 and not nearly as good of a job as my ms0006, although I appreciate its tiny wattage.

For 350 quid it really should've been at least double the power, but I've only myself to blame for following the hype train.
The cost is becasue your paying for quality and not cheap chineese parts. You are right though @DarkGreen its not as good as the 006 by far and allthough some on AFN might say different i can tell you right now they are wrong. A 75w unit just cant compare to a 180w unit no matter what people might say, its just not possible. Im sure the new units will match if not better the 006.

ok heres an early update since the last pics all disappeared these were taken yesterday on day 74
pYB47t4.jpg

WyWkJPq.jpg

kakPd13.jpg

X2cE5Fk.jpg

M1iigdF.jpg

QS7VMsF.jpg

CLNEkK0.jpg

3dCH8BL.jpg

z1TaFYg.jpg

sEk6vKJ.jpg

xwaax7A.jpg

mzs2dfw.jpg

lHG40Td.jpg

planned to feed them a bit longer but they were yellowing out so quickly I decided to put them on plain water last night so ill see how they look in another 6-7 days
hope the pictures work out
:pass::cheers:
way good! looking like delicious smoke

The cost is becasue your paying for quality and not cheap chineese parts. You are right though @DarkGreen its not as good as the 006 by far and allthough some on AFN might say different i can tell you right now they are wrong. A 75w unit just cant compare to a 180w unit no matter what people might say, its just not possible. Im sure the new units will match if not better the 006.

If I could just get a sheet of of that holographic diffuser material....

Slap that over the face of my ms0006!

Depends on what you do with the HS1 you can get much closer with HS1 for its Lumen output than other LEDs of similar Lumens,so it's great for small spaces. And as DG says the diffusion is great. The new lights will work out better for most. But the HS1 had plenty of applications for the Hobbyist. I'm going to use mine in my current grow to side light a Think Big( if she gets big enough) in my narrow but tall cupboard from about 20cm!

Sang your flowers look marvellous, sorry for the GN derailment ! Lol

Last edited:
ok heres an early update since the last pics all disappeared these were taken yesterday on day 74
pYB47t4.jpg

WyWkJPq.jpg

kakPd13.jpg

X2cE5Fk.jpg

M1iigdF.jpg

QS7VMsF.jpg

CLNEkK0.jpg

3dCH8BL.jpg

z1TaFYg.jpg

sEk6vKJ.jpg

xwaax7A.jpg

mzs2dfw.jpg

lHG40Td.jpg

planned to feed them a bit longer but they were yellowing out so quickly I decided to put them on plain water last night so ill see how they look in another 6-7 days
hope the pictures work out
:pass::cheers:
Some beatiful buds my friend i have missed most of this thread but i will be having a good read some great growing @sanguine

Back