Indoor The wilma grows

@Tetra9 cheers mate, im looking forward to a sample- ashamed to admit ive never had white widow before!
Its all about the good vibes in here!
I've had a hard life i feel closer to 58 than 28
shame? you don't need no stinking shame, lol ain't it wonderful, so many good strains to dance with, dance card will always be filled

Yeah my wife has a nice interview tomorrow for a job and if she gets it I'm quitting mine and going to work a few days a week at the local grow shop. They have been wanting me to join the team for a couple months now....what an awesome job that would b!
good luck pete

Damn those are some big, frosty ass buds. Good lord man. On another subject, I had no idea some of you were as young as you are.
I mean your far from whipper snappers but regardless - most younger guys are tools. You guys are chill ! Very Dude like vibe happening here at the Wilma grows.....
:weed::peace::weed:
View attachment 559390 :growing::LikeWeed::size:

@Tetra9 cheers mate, im looking forward to a sample- ashamed to admit ive never had white widow before!
Its all about the good vibes in here!
I've had a hard life i feel closer to 58 than 28

Damn dudes, it's not like either one of you is old. AFN has members in their 50s, 60s, 70s, and maybe some in their 80s. LMAO

Amazing Sanguine. Your buds always look great. HAve you ever thought of switching to LED to save some costs?
Cheers grim i appreciate it brother! Yea every summer when the temps rise- or if they rise in this country i start thinking about it.
My only worry is that i think i would need an led with an actual draw of 600w to get the same or better results- unless i went for the high end stuff- like grow northern or amare.
2 hs1s would be 700 quid but i would save that in electric after maybe 1 year.
Maybe i could build my own.....- just starting to type my random musings now, enough bloody skunk for 1 night!!!

Cheers grim i appreciate it brother! Yea every summer when the temps rise- or if they rise in this country i start thinking about it.
My only worry is that i think i would need an led with an actual draw of 600w to get the same or better results- unless i went for the high end stuff- like grow northern or amare.
2 hs1s would be 700 quid but i would save that in electric after maybe 1 year.
Maybe i could build my own.....- just starting to type my random musings now, enough bloody skunk for 1 night!!!
I used to do the same every summer before i made the switch. Yeah the HS1 is expensive but GN are coming out with a new cheaper and better model this year so maybe worth a look at that. I know it doesnt get too hot in this country but even when there is a bit of heat i find it a pian to keep the HPS tent below 28C.
You should talk to my buddy @Dazed hes been looking up a bunch of stuff about building his own LEDs and the smae with @HolyTHC hes just and Led tech Freak.
Id love to build them myself too but just dont trsut myself enough to do it and thats why i invested in GNs LEDS and will be investing in a new unit once they are available.
Ah man i love bloody skunk it looks amazing and has a lovely whack to it, not to strong but just nice.
Im just about to sit down for the day and relax with some lovely OG Kush straight from Cannada.

Back