Indoor The wilma grows

Glad to have you along mate. Anyone could grow the same and probably way better in this set up. I'll drop by your thread soon bro

Don't sell yourself short bro, it's not easy, especially balancing the ph and feed.

I've never ph'd apart from using litmus paper to check my water is in the general ball park before my very first grow.

I can see all your pics apart from your last load at harvest, they won't load.

And you're welcome to nod into my grow, but it's essentially a ghost town lol.

finally got the other two cheese trimmed, took 3 of us 4 hours, because they were so tall there was tonnes of lower down bits that weren't very big and took ages, wont know until its dried but easily another 10oz of cheese already took 3oz at the same time as harvesting the bloody skunk, once theyre dried im going to wrap up that tent for a few weeks for security reasons.

on to the ww xxls theyre currently on day 71
room temps ave-23oc humidity 35-40
I started to notice the ppms creeping up every day I was around 1000ppm last week im now down to 600ish

VgynIH3.jpg

N7PkTFk.jpg

4lAedwl.jpg

3pIWtDy.jpg

87lixjv.jpg

kGoI3yD.jpg

WPHgrAI.jpg

pAXYV85.jpg

OnpzyHK.jpg

MNtf3L9.jpg

HqlLT2i.jpg

AUZaqqv.jpg

im thinking another week maybe 2 of nutes then a flush
cheers for looking in, have a good weekend dudes!
:cheers::pass:
can't view any of these, says........the image you are requesting does not exist or is no longer available

13oz - great job Sang. If ya get a really big girl in the Wilma you'll hit 1lb for sure. I couldn't see the pics either and I use a computer.

Last edited:
13oz - great job Sang. If ya get a really big girl in the Wilma you'll hit 1lb for sure. I couldn't see the pics either and I use a computer.
Hey duck mate thats not official yet. The bloody skunks only totalled 5 oz for the two of them- i chopped some top colas from the two cheese at that time and got 3oz of cheese dry.
And the rest of the cheese hasnt finished drying yet but theres at least another 10oz of cheese between the two- just incase anyone thinks im claiming 13oz for one plant lol
Still easily broke the lb mark in this grow And under 400w hps hitting well over 1gpw.
Cheers for following along as always mate!

New pics new pics! Lol I couldn't see them either but that's one heck of a yield San! Great job bro! Hope all is well!
Thank you brother- i always delete the pics i take on my phone for security but usually they save to imgur- somethings went weong this time- i'll update the white widow in a few days when they go on plain water- best i can do with the cheese now is a shot of the drying box and stuff hanging in the tent

Back