Indoor The wilma grows

Hey buddy! Hope everything is going well for you my friend! Great job on these Wilma grows man. Your really killing it! How's the cheese flavor of the xxls? I just got in 3 today! Had to grab them after seeing your grow man.

Hey pete mate im good cheers, to be honest i was never a cheese fan only ever smoked random cheese i bought and grew these for a mate that loves cheese.
But since then ive been converted and im a big fan of this strain, nice taste and a good heavy stone- a bonus that it can yeild really well too!

finally got the other two cheese trimmed, took 3 of us 4 hours, because they were so tall there was tonnes of lower down bits that weren't very big and took ages, wont know until its dried but easily another 10oz of cheese already took 3oz at the same time as harvesting the bloody skunk, once theyre dried im going to wrap up that tent for a few weeks for security reasons.

on to the ww xxls theyre currently on day 71
room temps ave-23oc humidity 35-40
I started to notice the ppms creeping up every day I was around 1000ppm last week im now down to 600ish

VgynIH3.jpg

N7PkTFk.jpg

4lAedwl.jpg

3pIWtDy.jpg

87lixjv.jpg

kGoI3yD.jpg

WPHgrAI.jpg

pAXYV85.jpg

OnpzyHK.jpg

MNtf3L9.jpg

HqlLT2i.jpg

AUZaqqv.jpg

im thinking another week maybe 2 of nutes then a flush
cheers for looking in, have a good weekend dudes!
:cheers::pass:

finally got the other two cheese trimmed, took 3 of us 4 hours, because they were so tall there was tonnes of lower down bits that weren't very big and took ages, wont know until its dried but easily another 10oz of cheese already took 3oz at the same time as harvesting the bloody skunk, once theyre dried im going to wrap up that tent for a few weeks for security reasons.

on to the ww xxls theyre currently on day 71
room temps ave-23oc humidity 35-40
I started to notice the ppms creeping up every day I was around 1000ppm last week im now down to 600ish

VgynIH3.jpg

N7PkTFk.jpg

4lAedwl.jpg

3pIWtDy.jpg

87lixjv.jpg

kGoI3yD.jpg

WPHgrAI.jpg

pAXYV85.jpg

OnpzyHK.jpg

MNtf3L9.jpg

HqlLT2i.jpg

AUZaqqv.jpg

im thinking another week maybe 2 of nutes then a flush
cheers for looking in, have a good weekend dudes!
:cheers::pass:
Some great yields there Sang and some great looking buds on the way.Top growing as usual mate.

They're some serious nugs already!:slap:
Cheers scally mate they could probably come down anytime now but i wana let them go longer and really amber up to see how i like it

Some great yields there Sang and some great looking buds on the way.Top growing as usual mate.
Yea the cheese always performs well for me didnt get any pics took too much time trimming

what these two said with an added :slap:
Cheers mate, i ordered a 7 pack of ultimates on 4/20 looking forward to it, might be a greedy bastard and try 4 in the wilma
:slap: Mighty fine yield Sanguine, great job as ever....
Cheers john if you need a plant to fill the jars cheese xxl is a great candidate
Thanks for the rep everyone you too @domree dont think i cant see you lurking lol

4 auto ultimates are you mad ha ha I'm worried about 2 in bubble buckets could go very wrong if we both ended up with the 100+ pheno ;-)

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
I know mate ill see closer to the time. Im going to try and make some sort of scrog that fits one pot at a time- since i need to lift them off to clean the res out

Back