Indoor The wilma grows

Thanks dudes, sorry for the lack of updates. Been away working for a while. The 2 bloody skunk were chopped last week and hung dried. Buts were a lot more airy and foxtaily than i would like- maybe lack of light. Now jarred- just under 8oz and they purpled up over the last week of growth, didnt get any pictures sadly, put the two cheese back on a feed for another couple of weeks. Hopfully they fatten up some more.
I'll update the white widow with pics later

Day 59 for the white widow xxls been trying to keep an even canopy. lst went out the window as I was away!
shortest 1 is 80cm so anything that grew higher got supercropped.
current feed is 1ml micro 0.3ml grow 1.6ml bloom 1ml carboload and 1ml overdrive
ppm 1040
ph 6.1
res temp 16oc
jtUmUGJ.jpg

jQCKMEu.jpg

iWQWMjL.jpg

zdnR4EI.jpg

exmTF2Q.jpg

ucN354e.jpg

YGWemrX.jpg

jltilN7.jpg

running these under 600w hps as close as I can without burning them- already scorched a bud or 2 though, buds seem to be fattening up better than the monsters in the tent under 400w, so hopefully smaller plants but with an even canopy and fatter buds can produce just as much, cheers for looking in as always dudes

Killing it Bro the cheese and the widow! And following on from an earlier comment you made. Environment is king. Get a fan controller and a tube heater a match made in heaven.

Back