Indoor The wilma grows

Hey duck mate thats not official yet. The bloody skunks only totalled 5 oz for the two of them- i chopped some top colas from the two cheese at that time and got 3oz of cheese dry.
And the rest of the cheese hasnt finished drying yet but theres at least another 10oz of cheese between the two- just incase anyone thinks im claiming 13oz for one plant lol
Still easily broke the lb mark in this grow And under 400w hps hitting well over 1gpw.
Cheers for following along as always mate!

Thank you brother- i always delete the pics i take on my phone for security but usually they save to imgur- somethings went weong this time- i'll update the white widow in a few days when they go on plain water- best i can do with the cheese now is a shot of the drying box and stuff hanging in the tent
Ahh completely understandable man. Maybe some micros if u can? And some nug close ups? Gosh I feel like a needy jerk.....I'll b dropping three within the next 10-12 days I think so I'm just browsing around at everything I can find of them lol

Oh and I guess I should add in your grow made me choose the cheese xxl instead of one of the other various cheese strains....I want to open my tent and look straight forward and see buds lol...getting to old to bend down haha...grow to me little ones!!!!!
I'm only 26 lol

@Discretepete2676 yea mate no problem, be in the next couple of days. I know how you feel pete im only 2 years older but my backs pretty fucked already!
Yeah my wife has a nice interview tomorrow for a job and if she gets it I'm quitting mine and going to work a few days a week at the local grow shop. They have been wanting me to join the team for a couple months now....what an awesome job that would b!

Yeah my wife has a nice interview tomorrow for a job and if she gets it I'm quitting mine and going to work a few days a week at the local grow shop. They have been wanting me to join the team for a couple months now....what an awesome job that would b!
Sounds awesome dude, hope it all works out for you! If you enjoy your job it'll make life so much better

ok heres an early update since the last pics all disappeared these were taken yesterday on day 74
pYB47t4.jpg

WyWkJPq.jpg

kakPd13.jpg

X2cE5Fk.jpg

M1iigdF.jpg

QS7VMsF.jpg

CLNEkK0.jpg

3dCH8BL.jpg

z1TaFYg.jpg

sEk6vKJ.jpg

xwaax7A.jpg

mzs2dfw.jpg

lHG40Td.jpg

planned to feed them a bit longer but they were yellowing out so quickly I decided to put them on plain water last night so ill see how they look in another 6-7 days
hope the pictures work out
:pass::cheers:

Damn those are some big, frosty ass buds. Good lord man. On another subject, I had no idea some of you were as young as you are.
I mean your far from whipper snappers but regardless - most younger guys are tools. You guys are chill ! Very Dude like vibe happening here at the Wilma grows.....
:weed::peace::weed:
lebowski.gif
:growing::LikeWeed::size:

Back