Indoor The wilma grows

Day 44 for the white widow xxl- sadly they're not as xxl as I would've liked this run and stretch is nearly over, environment plays a huge part on the shape and size of plants, even more so than lights or nutrients I now believe!
7GsN9Fl.jpg

7cZFIJi.jpg

13XcAQ3.jpg

xRDuXLM.jpg

as you probably see I supercropped them main stem for an even canopy, didn't slow her down one bit

lLfKT47.jpg

Rs1z1tM.jpg

BEfNEVr.jpg

D9anBTO.jpg

i think they've all finished vertical growth between 26-30 inches, hopefully they produce nice chunky buds if so then size doesn't really matter
next up cheese and skunk

These plants are all on day 68 now, might be the last picture update before chop cuz its so awkward getting the cheese out- theres a few weeks left in the cheese bu the skunk aren't far away now
cheese xxl#1
YVInnTP.jpg

FWuR2Ib.jpg

cheese xxl#2
kHwbUcI.jpg

OA7JwWj.jpg

bloody skunk#1
9esSsMc.jpg

mKKCadk.jpg

bloody skunk#2
IV0O7ho.jpg

RYqcsMw.jpg

might leave the skunk an extra week longer than they need to allow the cheese to swell up as im planning to hang dry everything in the tent.
that's me for now- enjoy the long weekend to everyone that's off tomorrow! and cheers for looking in dudes
:cheers::pass:

The Wilmas got it going on. Love the skunks and cheeses. Don't think I would want to try and harvest 4 in one sitting. My back starts to complain big time after doing 1 or 2. A bit of this :slap: for your efforts.

Back