Indoor The wilma grows

Me and a friend randomly met a guy at Avebury who said he was the person who created the exodus cheese strain! I'm pretty cool aren't I

Ahh! Dom! I can trump that....

Here's a photo of an Exodus party and I'm in it. [emoji2]
9e8bf0288fa7f132420af2e3b7200d62.jpg

From about '96 I think. I was a regular there.

Ahh! Dom! I can trump that....

Here's a photo of an Exodus party and I'm in it. [emoji2]
9e8bf0288fa7f132420af2e3b7200d62.jpg

From about '96 I think. I was a regular there.

So are both brands/establisments one and the same thing? Not that I've heard of Exodus parties, but they looked a good time

@domree cheers for the like bomb and comments mate! @Vlad The Inhaler thats a great photo! I wouldve loved that, but sadly just before my time

That do was right next to Luton airport, there was a lot more people there but the pic was taken about lunchtime when the lightweights had all gone home.

Happy days! (Apart from the farmer who owned the barn skewering one of the Exodus trucks with a massive fork lift- he wasn't a happy chap)

@Vlad The Inhaler ive never done it, but theres some great journals on here. Off the top of my head roark and dirty budster scrog all their grows

I suppose you'd have to be very careful, I've tried a few things and found that autos are a bit on the snappy side when it comes to bondage. Very hollow stems.

Let's just say I've ruined a few in the pursuit of more buds! [emoji51][emoji268][emoji375]

Supercropping works tho so I s'pose its just that, with a screen on top. [emoji111]️

Yea i suppose so. Ive tried the caning technique. Its pretty extreme training. 1 turned out well and the other snapped the stem right in half and killed it!

Yep, I had a bit of a reputation on another forum for having plants held together by tape! I generally leave them alone these days tho... Unless they get out of hand, then they get punished. [emoji83]

Back