Indoor The wilma grows

What's up San? Hope all is well in your world my friend! Are you finding the closeness of the pots and the plant size to b an issue with light getting into the middle of the jungle? Lol I was looking at these and auto pots but both have some concerns....this being one lol thanks for your time boss

@Vlad The Inhaler dont worry, loads more to come in this thread, yea ive got a helper for the chop. Last time was a nightmare!
@Discretepete2676 hey dude. When they get over 4 foot it is a problem, but they seem to put most energy into top colas. Im going to try some lst with these ww to open them up, ive loads of room to train them outwards.
Ive been thinking about a scrog net lately too

@Vlad The Inhaler ive never done it, but theres some great journals on here. Off the top of my head roark and dirty budster scrog all their grows

Think this is a necessity with the monsters you churn out, unless you have a skylight in your loft!

day 28 (Friday) for the ww xxls just a quick picture each as there still small, should be hitting the stretch any day now
ww xxl#1
38NeRVy.jpg

6JoIO7i.jpg

1Ppd0mU.jpg

qep6SEW.jpg

all 4 sitting under hps
SVw5fH2.jpg

still feel like these are way behind the last couple of grows but there starting to fill out nicely now

Awesome mate. Ive been really appreciating the fractal like nature you get from a birds eye view of the plants too.

@nudger361976 yea mate im a cheese fan too, and like this version. Yea dinafen say this is made from crossing their cheese auto with an exodus cheese.
Me and a friend randomly met a guy at Avebury who said he was the person who created the exodus cheese strain! I'm pretty cool aren't I

Back