Indoor The wilma grows

@2Stoned2Care thankfully ive never seen a ball on a plant yet
@john0108 yea mate the only down side of the wilma for me is loseing the height of the res in grow space. 6-8 inches makes all the difference.
@ChillFred thanks bro i appreciate it!
@sour.b cheers mate- im really liking the set up, if i can break the gpw again i'll be happy

Thanks @scally420 mate! Less than £20 of nutes per grow. If i ever pull my finger out and get some decent leds ill be saving even more on electric too
Depending how my Bubba turns out I might stick with the HPS its the same watts as the mars but with the fancy reflector there's less heat.

Day 52 (pic from Friday again)
cheese xxl #1 standing at 155cm
hbXBkPm.jpg

PFYaIoo.jpg

0DQ6cRV.jpg

I think she could fill a 4x4 tent on her own, had to supercrop most of the upper branches as they were touching and growing past the light

cheese xxl#2 137cm
UAXGKaD.jpg

7z0epGw.jpg

RITNUTG.jpg

this girl is a stange shape shes so tightly jammed into the tent, seems a week or more further into flower than #1

bloody skunk #1 114cm
9CuUuDg.jpg

JZ3GlYm.jpg

5a4C5oE.jpg

the two skunk have been budding up nicely, surprised this one got as tall as it did

bloody skunk #2 102cm
erGISpU.jpg

i33bIuC.jpg

Oa5XWbm.jpg

smallest girl of the 4 but probably the nicest looking, love the structure of this strain

and a full tent shot to finish off
N9YI50D.jpg

thanks to everyone who follows, greatly appreciated!
:pass::cheers:
Mate, if that cheese has the space it could be a potential club entry.

Good job.

I

Sadly shes jammed in a 4x4 tent with 3 other plants- trying her best to take over it!
Would love to try growing 1 large strain in there. Would just hate for it to not take off and waste a grow

Back