Indoor The wilma grows

So finally caught up again. Damn Sang - stopping by your thread is always a humbling experience. With all of the monsters you have grown over the past year, you either have a huge stash or your supplying an army. lolol

@Duckster thanks for dropping a huge like bomb mate. I have a decent stash but have a few pretty heavy smoker mates i grow for us all. Im not a massive smoker myself but youd be surprised how much bud we go through between harvests lol

Is live to be in that situation, sang.

I don't think I'll ever be able to grow enough to keep me and the missus going.

A bigger harvest seems to lead to bigger tolerance levels!

We do a z a week when we're buying it, double that come harvest. I reckon I need to harvest a pound and a half to last till next harvest and that seems a way off.

I

Is live to be in that situation, sang.

I don't think I'll ever be able to grow enough to keep me and the missus going.

A bigger harvest seems to lead to bigger tolerance levels!

We do a z a week when we're buying it, double that come harvest. I reckon I need to harvest a pound and a half to last till next harvest and that seems a way off.

I
Dang bro I smoke pretty heavily and don't smoke that much lol have u thought about ring to do a more perpetual type of grow? I just kind of drop around every 20 to 30 days a few beans so I'm harvesting at least once a month. I guess I dunno exactly how much I smoke but probably about 2 grams a day. Maybe a little more on my 2 days off. That's me and the missus. 3gs tops on average if I had to shoot high.

Dang bro I smoke pretty heavily and don't smoke that much lol have u thought about ring to do a more perpetual type of grow? I just kind of drop around every 20 to 30 days a few beans so I'm harvesting at least once a month. I guess I dunno exactly how much I smoke but probably about 2 grams a day. Maybe a little more on my 2 days off. That's me and the missus. 3gs tops on average if I had to shoot high.

Lol. Me and the wife have been in direct competition for 25 years!

I'm not proud of it, not embarrassed by it really. Just can't fecking afford it.

I think it's the vaping thing that means we use so much, because you can function normally and it doesn't smell you can do it pretty much anywhere!

We're planning a tolerance break, buts that's because we're off to the Dam in may.

What sort of weights do your grows turn over? And yours @sanguine? I reckon my 1m tent could maybe pull a pound if I get it dialed in. I'll have to give the perpetual thing some thought. Just have space issues.

Back