Indoor The wilma grows

@Itisi ive only had 1 full grow in the wilma so far these are my 2nd and 3rd going now.
1st run i got around 17-18oz from the 4 plants, i expect a bit more this time. So if i keep running 2 thats coming every 5 weeks.
Surely that would keep you and the misses in bud lol
@Discretepete2676 thats 1 downside of the wilma. You cant really spread the trim job out its 4 plants at once

@Itisi ive only had 1 full grow in the wilma so far these are my 2nd and 3rd going now.
1st run i got around 17-18oz from the 4 plants, i expect a bit more this time. So if i keep running 2 thats coming every 5 weeks.
@Discretepete2676 thats 1 downside of the wilma. You cant really spread the trim job out its 4 plants at once
Yeah that does make perpetual a little harder lol but you are getting more from each individual plant. Maybe 3 wilmas are in order for perpetual haha

Lol, if I reach the stage where I can grow enough she'll probably start doing dabs all the time just to spite me! (Only kidding, she worships the ground I walk on). I should have mentioned the wife does use medicinally.

The 2 space set up would be closest I could get to a perpetual.

I

Last edited:
Day 35 for the white widow xxl
#1 43cm
tKApOve.jpg

VF40EQt.jpg

#2 51cm
EjrI1Zj.jpg

0dYKNwN.jpg

#3 41cm
lLAQcNB.jpg

jIAAYpX.jpg

#4 36cm
JfUeIdk.jpg

JfUeIdk.jpg

Nice.

Can I set up a standing order to give every pic you post rep?

Except that misty crap you posted the other week, (probably still had vaseline on the lens from taking selfie for tinder!lol)

I

Back