Indoor The wilma grows

Those bubbas look nice mate. My plants turned out good too, it just goes to show that any spazzer can grow nice weed.

Wilee’s a prime example.

Best of luck for this run dude. [emoji1365]
Well fook you ya 6 toed mincer [emoji23][emoji23] [emoji23] winging it remember [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Cheers @tripaholic88 + @Eclectic Elle yea much better start this run. The wilma grow is in a house so pretty stable temps and humidity :thumbsup:

@Vlad The Inhaler yea bud even an idiot like me can end up with some bud. But the lack of care has practically quartered my normal yeild.
Be nice to @Wile e Peyote or he'll stop showing you how to grow
:pighug:

Cheers @tripaholic88 + @Eclectic Elle yea much better start this run. The wilma grow is in a house so pretty stable temps and humidity [emoji106]

@Vlad The Inhaler yea bud even an idiot like me can end up with some bud. But the lack of care has practically quartered my normal yeild.
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] I won't stop I'll just give him the wrong info [emoji109][emoji109][emoji16]

Cheers @tripaholic88 + @Eclectic Elle yea much better start this run. The wilma grow is in a house so pretty stable temps and humidity :thumbsup:

I really should have the hang of it by now, eh? It’s been a while! [emoji23]

Anyway Sang, he knows I love him really. I’m sure he’d be disappointed if I didn’t constantly slag him off on here. [emoji41]

I really should have the hang of it by now, eh? It’s been a while! [emoji23]

Anyway Sang, he knows I love him really. I’m sure he’d be disappointed if I didn’t constantly slag him off on here. [emoji41]
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] If you were nice to me vladders that would worry me [emoji847]

Why whats wrong with them?
Lol It was bad everything this grow- first grow in an out building during that abnormally cold start to the year stunted them bad.
Then i tried to keep my normal feed strength and burned the shit out of them.
Also gave them light burn with low lights trying to keep temps up.

Apart from that everything went well
:crying: starting a new grow shortly thank fook
well last season I started by killing over 1/2 my seed with damping off, talk about tripping over my own dick:rofl:
So I left my starter soil to over winter at -56f and kept it away from fresh compost. So far this season I'm 100% germing. Feels good to drop my mass murdering seed defiling mantle:crying:
she changes and am I ever glad of that!

Back