Indoor The wilma grows

This heres what i need. Theres actually a company in cornwall thats kitting these out for grow rooms. Lights ventilation and all included
View attachment 882861

Oh yeah that would be nice. Afraid if i spent that much, that wife would make me live in there. :crying::crying:Could not bury it in my world though, if you dig down 2-3 feet ya hit water.:cheers:

I chopped one of the bubbas
salt_20180419_064046_569.jpg
salt_20180419_064037_088.jpg
salt_20180419_064103_284.jpg

Small but seems decent quality

Heres how the tent looks now
salt_20180421_221830_259.jpg

Started a new thread for the 4 plants in coco going to be testing megacrop on them.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sanguine-tests-mega-crop.65260/

We have my mates space back up and running with some cheese xxl (dinafem) and blackberry gum (seedstockers)
He lost a couple seedlings germed more then mixed them up.
salt_20180422_170323_006.jpg

Im pretty sure that its cheese xxl in the back right and middle left (hybrid nft experiment) and the other 3 are bb gum.
:pass:

We have my mates space back up and running with some cheese xxl (dinafem) and blackberry gum (seedstockers)
He lost a couple seedlings germed more then mixed them up.
View attachment 896078
Im pretty sure that its cheese xxl in the back right and middle left (hybrid nft experiment) and the other 3 are bb gum.
:pass:
What's going on with the hybrid nft mate? What are you doing?

Just pissing around. Had a spare seedling so left it in the channel between pots. The nute mix flows over the roots kinda like an nft setup though!
Sangers you would kill photos in your Wilma clones all on the same feeds (after the grow off of course) [emoji16] food for thought

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Sangers you would kill photos in your Wilma clones all on the same feeds (after the grow off of course) [emoji16] food for thought

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Yea mate would suit cones way better than autos (fussy different pheno bastards)
Yea why not need to try photos finally

Back