Indoor The wilma grows

Cheers @tripaholic88 + @Eclectic Elle yea much better start this run. The wilma grow is in a house so pretty stable temps and humidity :thumbsup:

@Vlad The Inhaler yea bud even an idiot like me can end up with some bud. But the lack of care has practically quartered my normal yeild.
Be nice to @Wile e Peyote or he'll stop showing you how to grow
:pighug:

Yeah Sang a nice finish. Always great to wrap one up and look forward to the next. I know the feeling on the yield tho, but as long as it lasts until the next one is done - it's all good

Havn't updated in this thread for a while.
Long story short i had to pull my grow and strip my growroom one night.
Moved the plants to my mates to finish. Good job we had another wilma running at his place :thumbsup:

Heres how the plants at his are doing.
3 blackberry kush (seedstockers)
and 1 cheese xxl (dinafem) its the short one with all the bud sites

Havn't updated in this thread for a while.
Long story short i had to pull my grow and strip my growroom one night.
Moved the plants to my mates to finish. Good job we had another wilma running at his place [emoji106]

Heres how the plants at his are doing.
3 blackberry kush (seedstockers)
and 1 cheese xxl (dinafem) its the short one with all the bud sites
Very nice how tall are the blackberry I'm gonna scrog mine like a mofo [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Very nice how tall are the blackberry I'm gonna scrog mine like a mofo [emoji106]

We’re growing Blackberry Gum tho dude!

Looking good Sanger, fookin skyscrapers in the making..

So was it you in the video of the bloke running down the street with a massive weed plant?

We’re growing Blackberry Gum tho dude!

Looking good Sanger, fookin skyscrapers in the making..

So was it you in the video of the bloke running down the street with a massive weed plant?
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] Doh it's all the same to me [emoji847]

Back