Indoor The wilma grows

Please tag me when you do it! I've thought of doing something similar myself but as I grow for the family and not myself, space is limited. But I want to have a go! Maybe I could do a Sweet Seeds mystery auto grow as I have a mixed pack!

Thanks guys!

Well that's great we doing it , I tried a mixed pck sweet. Ain't much luck in g but what I had was top. ,,,I prefer to stunt big plants than grow a small plant in a smaller pot make sense :woohoo1: :thumbsup:
. these Zen in orange for voddy bottles :dizzy:
DSCF1280.JPG

@Spanglish not at all man, my threads open for anyone to ramble/muse in.
Just steped out of my comfort zone with a couple of 6litre pots with soil/coco/perlite/clay pebbles mixture :thumbsup:

Lol a 6L was my big pot till pushing up to the 11L this go. Will have to go back over a few pages of the thread and check out the new style girls sounds like a interesting hybrid kinda mix.

Tag me in as well folks should be fun [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Will do pal should be a pretty good laugh or a complete nightmare, either way gonna be pretty entertaining ;)

The cheap as chips mini sog thread. ,,??????

Yeah, deffo!

Sounds like its on then boys n girls ;) Gonna have to be after easter though as have got a trip down to Southern Spain to check up on the parents, but should be game any time soon after that.

Last edited:
Lol I hoping to be flush for seeds for a month or two so I fine ,, @sanguine you wanting ta see if get seeds sponsored for anyone who wants try :shrug: says it's a battle thread that you can dip in at any time with any seeds lol I don't know what ya reckon high team

Back