Indoor The wilma grows

It's a pity we don't know any teir one seed testers to get us some freebies cough cough [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
I have a fair few seeds at the minute but its all 2 or 3 pips sadly. I would happily send on seeds to everyone if i have any yous fancy?
How about yous become seed testers too?
You get to pick what breeder grow off you enter and the breeders send the seeds directly. You only need to do 1 test/battle a year. For the dinafem one i just entered dinafem mark sent me 2 5 packs of whatever strain i wanted and only 1 strain needs to be grown out in the group thread.
Theyre always looking more testers!

Didn't quite mean those quick ones :pighug:

Sorry elle just being a smart ass :baked:

As many as we can fit in using 1lt pots :pass:i reckon 52 in my 4x2ft lol but @Spanglish is being chicken and wants stick to 12 :shooty: I reckon he could go 32 :cheers:, was one of the daft grows we said we would do when I started growing :biggrin: one day :thumbsup:

Yep too right i am being chicken when it comes to hand watering 32 1L girls in a 70x70 tent lol, well have got a 60x60 tray in the bottom now so could just flood that and bottom feed every day or so i suppose.

Look what you got me thinking now pal hahaha, nope got to stay strong on this one as with the pots at 3€ a pop and the prices of beans the misses would castrate me after what i spent on grow bits n pieces last year. But would be great fun and who knows may be able to pull it off one day, gonna still do at 12-15 1L pot multi strain run next some time this year if not for the next run, amount is gonna depend on how many odd beans i manage to scrape together.

Back