Indoor The wilma grows

Yous feckers have me worried now. Any problems they'll get a lethal dose of azamax!

Im up for a grow off :smoking: summer time sounds good to me. Im sure theres a strain we all have or can get

Yous feckers have me worried now. Any problems they'll get a lethal dose of azamax!

Im up for a grow off :smoking: summer time sounds good to me. Im sure theres a strain we all have or can get

Hey.. did you leave the worms in? [emoji2]

I reckon we should grow something big and stinky.

Hey.. did you leave the worms in? [emoji2]

I reckon we should grow something big and stinky.

It was dry as a bone like dust nearly. Was in a plastic bag in the shed for 6 months.

Big and stinky? A skunk or cheese? I hear chemdog is super stinky in flower.
Anyone grown green poison from sweet? Hear its a potent one too

In the summer are you mad [emoji16]that's the reason i started doing photos cause the summer heat fecked me up maybe after summer i will let you all decide the strain something nice and strong [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Just checked my seed stash it's a pity non of magics strains are for sale yet that bubba trouble is meant to be spot on Hubbabubbasmellascope, white widow and bubba kush I've only got 7 seeds of bubba trouble could of sorted you all out if i had more [emoji22]

Look peeps just throwing this out there (I'm pissed) let's have a grow off autos me, Sangers Itisi and vladders all agree on a auto then just go for it come on who's the fuck up for this [emoji16]
Can I play? I'm going to allow myself some seeds for 4/20 so we'll need to agree something before then, but I can make sure I have space for the start of September. I *may* be away for a week round about the 9th but if I'm running one seedling by itself I expect I can find someone to keep an eye on it.

Ohhhhh could do with one of them high pitched scouse
Just checked my seed stash it's a pity non of magics strains are for sale yet that bubba trouble is meant to be spot on Hubbabubbasmellascope, white widow and bubba kush I've only got 7 seeds of bubba trouble could of sorted you all out if i had more [emoji22]

I just been checking out them magic grows she looks a stunner that bubba trouble :thumbsup:

Back