Indoor The wilma grows

Yep too right i am being chicken when it comes to hand watering 32 1L girls in a 70x70 tent lol, well have got a 60x60 tray in the bottom now so could just flood that and bottom feed every day or so i suppose.

Look what you got me thinking now pal hahaha, nope got to stay strong on this one as with the pots at 3€ a pop and the prices of beans the misses would castrate me after what i spent on grow bits n pieces last year. But would be great fun and who knows may be able to pull it off one day, gonna still do at 12-15 1L pot multi strain run next some time this year if not for the next run, amount is gonna depend on how many odd beans i manage to scrape together.

Yea ,,,bring myself down to real world ,,,, I might just do a few trails with a smaller footprint in prep,, I got two orange sumthing another mesphisto photos I hoping ones a boy :coffee:,,

Yea ,,,bring myself down to real world ,,,, I might just do a few trails with a smaller footprint in prep,, I got two orange sumthing another mesphisto photos I hoping ones a boy :coffee:,,

Just been checking the seed stash for anything i have got more of one of and looks like it will be a 10 plant trial run, well got 9 strains and that's if all germ as some are getting pretty old, but can always get pick n mix single seeds from the local grow shop if needed to fill any gaps.

Strains will be

Barneys Sweet Tooth Auto
Fastbuds Rhino Ryder
Fastbuds G14
Fastbuds Northern Express
Mephisto White Crack
Mephisto White N Bubbly
Mephisto Sour Blues
Mephisto Creme N Bubbly
Mephisto MBAP

Got me itching to try this one pal now just to work out when i am going be around enough to look after them for a couple of months.

I will have to see what I won :biggrin::woohoo:

mystery seeds.jpg

As many as we can fit in using 1lt pots :pass:i reckon 52 in my 4x2ft lol but @Spanglish is being chicken and wants stick to 12 :shooty: I reckon he could go 32 :cheers:, was one of the daft grows we said we would do when I started growing :biggrin: one day :thumbsup:

Yep too right i am being chicken when it comes to hand watering 32 1L girls in a 70x70 tent lol, well have got a 60x60 tray in the bottom now so could just flood that and bottom feed every day or so i suppose.

Look what you got me thinking now pal hahaha, nope got to stay strong on this one as with the pots at 3€ a pop and the prices of beans the misses would castrate me after what i spent on grow bits n pieces last year. But would be great fun and who knows may be able to pull it off one day, gonna still do at 12-15 1L pot multi strain run next some time this year if not for the next run, amount is gonna depend on how many odd beans i manage to scrape together.

Please tag me when you do it! I've thought of doing something similar myself but as I grow for the family and not myself, space is limited. But I want to have a go! Maybe I could do a Sweet Seeds mystery auto grow as I have a mixed pack!

Thanks guys!

Please tag me when you do it! I've thought of doing something similar myself but as I grow for the family and not myself, space is limited. But I want to have a go! Maybe I could do a Sweet Seeds mystery auto grow as I have a mixed pack!

Thanks guys!

It will happen but god knows when, fingers crossed next run but that all depends on what i pull from this run and of i need to grow for fun or for yield, but will try to remember to tag you in when all starts moving. You should have a go though as the 1L`s are fun and with 10 should pull 5oz for the grow so equivalent of a couple of nice sized plants in a lot smaller footprint.

I could never keep my plants alive in 1 litre pots- im far too lazy.
But what a great way to get a nice variety of strains! Looking forward to this one

Hey pal hope all is good, sorry to jack your thread lol. Reckon you could keep a plant alive in just about anything now with all your experience and skills, should have a play sometime, as you rightly say nice way to max space and get great variety from a grow.

It will happen but god knows when, fingers crossed next run but that all depends on what i pull from this run and of i need to grow for fun or for yield, but will try to remember to tag you in when all starts moving. You should have a go though as the 1L`s are fun and with 10 should pull 5oz for the grow so equivalent of a couple of nice sized plants in a lot smaller footprint.

Hey pal hope all is good, sorry to jack your thread lol. Reckon you could keep a plant alive in just about anything now with all your experience and skills, should have a play sometime, as you rightly say nice way to max space and get great variety from a grow.
Tag me in as well folks should be fun [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Back