Indoor The wilma grows

Look peeps just throwing this out there (I'm pissed) let's have a grow off autos me, Sangers Itisi and vladders all agree on a auto then just go for it come on who's the fuck up for this [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Oh oh oh can I play too? Sounds like fun. My setup should be ready in a week or two. But if ya want to go later, that's good too - it will give me a chance to try out this Wilma. But I will need to know the strain a month in advance as sometimes it take 2-3 weeks to receive seed orders in my neighborhood.

September’s not ideal for me but I suppose I could start three in August then one in September or just plough on ahead of you fookers... doesn’t matter if I finish first does it? The wife’s used to it so should be ok with you lot!

LMAO now that's funny. I got mine now you get yourgasm kind of a guy are you. You should be ashamed. But in your defense, most the ladies I have known are like energizer bunnies - they just keep going and going. I guess cumming and cumming would be a better choice of words here. HA. Guess I'd better stop before I really get down into the gutter.

Oh oh oh can I play too? Sounds like fun. My setup should be ready in a week or two. But if ya want to go later, that's good too - it will give me a chance to try out this Wilma. But I will need to know the strain a month in advance as sometimes it take 2-3 weeks to receive seed orders in my neighborhood.

LMAO now that's funny. I got mine now you get yourgasm kind of a guy are you. You should be ashamed. But in your defense, most the ladies I have known are like energizer bunnies - they just keep going and going. I guess cumming and cumming would be a better choice of words here. HA. Guess I'd better stop before I really get down into the gutter.
More the merrier ducks just try and get them to come up with a strain before i get old (to late) [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Cheers ducks [emoji106]
I vote for green poison from sweet seeds
Can't we do something that might get me stoned [emoji3]done red poison wasn't impressed the only one from sweetseeds that impressed me was blackjack but most the phenos are shit

Can't we do something that might get me stoned [emoji3]done red poison wasn't impressed the only one from sweetseeds that impressed me was blackjack but most the phenos are shit

Strongest tested auto that i know of is mephistos alien v triangle- 27%

Strongest tested auto that i know of is mephistos alien v triangle- 27%
What about some of the seed stockers range og kush . BlackBerry gum .ak420 bcn critical I mention them because there seeds are very reasonably priced about 50 quid for 25 beans give or take a few pounds here or there

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

You ever given a laxative to your plants :biggrin: ,,,,, intresting ingredients from what I can find out ,,,,:coffee:
IMG_20180206_161300.jpg

Back