Indoor The wilma grows

I've had a few questions and pm's recently about this set up, so thought I would take a few snaps while I was doing a res change.
some people don't give a shit and some already know but its just a big res tank and a lid with holes that the pots sit on, theres a submerged pump that recirculates the res water.
heres the 50 litre res tank
hGrNHbR.jpg

and the lid
ARQuADS.jpg

stick an airstone or two in
o4HdOVM.jpg

ph the res
cpignSM.jpg

and stick the pump in, pots on and drippers stuck in
sIrsL43.jpg

Day 16 for the ww xxl
Lnsjhma.jpg

LUGFvxp.jpg

bTHUbMP.jpg

ppxOEtv.jpg

changed the res today ph 5.7 it'll rise a couple of points being bubbled
ppm is now 720, res temp about 15oc and room temp 25oc
cheers for looking in as always!

I've had a few questions and pm's recently about this set up, so thought I would take a few snaps while I was doing a res change.
some people don't give a shit and some already know but its just a big res tank and a lid with holes that the pots sit on, theres a submerged pump that recirculates the res water.
heres the 50 litre res tank
hGrNHbR.jpg

and the lid
ARQuADS.jpg

stick an airstone or two in
o4HdOVM.jpg

ph the res
cpignSM.jpg

and stick the pump in, pots on and drippers stuck in
sIrsL43.jpg

Dude!!! Now I have 12 pages to read. I had no clue what a Wilma was so I never bothered looking to close. Now I see the beauty in it. Thanks for the quick tutorial :slap: now I got some reading to do

@stepside thank you for that heavy rep slap and like bomb.
Much appreciated :cheers::pass:
That system seems like it works good. Oh yeah if you didn't notice I'm all caught up. Once your plants get established they take right off. Boom!! I'll be hanging out over here in the corner watching

Back