Indoor The wilma grows

Interesting! And I too am going autopot. I feel the advantage of the autpot is to get the reservoir out of the tent and away from the heat. Other than that, they are probaly equal in performance. Good luck! Can't wait to see your results!

:pass:
Looking good bro! I'm interested in a auto pot setup myself, same idea but using gravity. Not quite as controllable. ...where did you purchase yours if you don't mind sharing

Interesting! And I too am going autopot. I feel the advantage of the autpot is to get the reservoir out of the tent and away from the heat. Other than that, they are probaly equal in performance. Good luck! Can't wait to see your results!

Thanks pop...this test might take me awhile to get to lol lots to dial in first and im skeptical of not individually feeding autos. ..although if they are at the same age it shouldn't b much of a problem unless one gets deficiency or doesn't like the feed than I'm up poops creek lol

Nice Sanguine.... you have the three H's going on.
Happy - Husky - Healthy.
If I remember correctly, we joined AFN at pretty much the same time.
It's been fun evolving as growers together. I voted for you and your Cheese,
When I saw that in the BOM I really thought you had it in the bag.
Meeh - it'll come in time. I like the Wilma system, very cool. I'm amazed it
doesn't plow through the water more. I had gone on vacation last weekend and topped my 5 off
the day before I left, and when I got back (3 days) there was barely a gallon left out of the four. I need to research
your set-up to understand it better. Everything looks awesome. Cheers ! :weed::peace::weed:

Nice Sanguine.... you have the three H's going on.
Happy - Husky - Healthy.
If I remember correctly, we joined AFN at pretty much the same time.
It's been fun evolving as growers together. I voted for you and your Cheese,
When I saw that in the BOM I really thought you had it in the bag.
Meeh - it'll come in time. I like the Wilma system, very cool. I'm amazed it
doesn't plow through the water more. I had gone on vacation last weekend and topped my 5 off
the day before I left, and when I got back (3 days) there was barely a gallon left out of the four. I need to research
your set-up to understand it better. Everything looks awesome. Cheers ! :weed::peace::weed:
:weed::peace::weed:
Hey tetra mate thanks for stopping in, yea we both joined just over a year ago now and both been pulled towards dwc from soil.
That cheese turned out pretty good thanks for the vote!, ive got another two running now about day 35 and theyre on target to be as good as the last pair( update on friday)
Its got a 50 litre res but i normally only keep 30 litres in it- just incase i burned them then theres room to top up with plain water.
When they get over 4foot i need a couple of mid week top ups of 10 litres
Any questions just fire away mate

:weed:[emoji14]eace::weed:
Hey tetra mate thanks for stopping in, yea we both joined just over a year ago now and both been pulled towards dwc from soil.
That cheese turned out pretty good thanks for the vote!, ive got another two running now about day 35 and theyre on target to be as good as the last pair( update on friday)
Its got a 50 litre res but i normally only keep 30 litres in it- just incase i burned them then theres room to top up with plain water.
When they get over 4foot i need a couple of mid week top ups of 10 litres
Any questions just fire away mate
4 foot! Ffs.

time for an update
day 31 for these 4 ladies
bloody skunk #1 60cm tall
sXJRoBK.jpg

pbf4gak.jpg

bloody skunk #2 93cm tall
yFtUI32.jpg

R5OQH3V.jpg

cheese xxl#1 75cm tall
Gz6QeKi.jpg

taEsESM.jpg

cheese xxl #2 83cm tall
Y1E1P2U.jpg

mqxlXtR.jpg

full tent shot
A6EDksy.jpg

and the 4 white widow xxl are on day 7
gSWTg82.jpg

rPpXyht.jpg

6Nm6Xdl.jpg

cheers for looking in dudes, hope you all have a nice relaxing weekend

Sang.

Do you always have your emitters set high like the one in the pic?

If so do you get any algae probs? I bury mine. Used to run a drip system to drain in rockwool, back in the day. Had issues with algae till I buried them.

The roots will have hold of my emitters by now!

I

Back