Indoor The wilma grows

@Duckster yea why not try it! Is it a dwc type set up?

It is the kind where the roots hang directly in the reservoir.

start it up before the summer duckster manage your water temps better have you thought about bubble buckets :pass:

LOL Have had the cab for a year and just now starting to think about using something that I already have. No time to go and buy something new. Not sure how much of an issue water temps will be - the hydro kit has a chiller to keep the reservoir cool.

Hey Sang.. nice grow man.. i'm amazed at what the Wilma can do!! Beautiful plants.. That Cheese xxl is an absolute monster and it looks like these ladies are goin the same way.. i'm ashamed to say that I've owned a Wilma 4 pot system for almost 2 years and never used it lol just haven't had the swingers to give it a go tbh., bought it when I started growing.. and now i'm in a little tent in the loft that it wont fit in.. anyhoosers.. have you grown the Bloody Skunk before? Ive done it a couple times.. realllllly tasty smoke, I love it :) subbed for this :) good luck bro

@hope2grow A 4x4 tent is a good size for the 4 pot. But a large strain can reach the top of the tent no problem.
Never grown any sweet seeds strains before, i think i remember your bs they looked great- looking forward to seeing how they bud up.
Cheers for subbing up dude!

Well I'll be dammed , I only just found ya thread mate , very interesting idea and the plants look awesome and I like the Bloody Skunk , been interested in that one for a while now . :thumbsup::vibe:

Back