Indoor The wilma grows

Awww... [emoji7]

Plants look sweet Sanger, bushy as fooooooooook. Pup looks sweet too, labs are a very underestimated dawg my man.. people think “it’s just a Labrador”, they’re very loyal and they’re not scared easily. My mate Muz has a big male lab, I wouldn’t wanna fight him! [emoji23]
ef96a5af7821f31f9884c9843af2b764.jpg

^ This lazy shitbag is a different story!

Looking good sang and that puppy is awful cute! I've been looking for a puppy myself, checking out the local shelters in my area. Not sure on breed choice yet, but I did see a cute german shepherd puppy online that I'm going to call about tomorrow. :peace:

@Duckster im currently growing in one of the mates houses until next summer. He sticks to my feed schedule and i drop by now and then but fuck ups are still made!
No tent up in there duck even the 75cm wilma fills the tent.
@Wile e Peyote ill just be hoovering up behind the little fecker then. Take it that sofa is theirs now
@tripaholic88 yea man im sure the mars will do fine especially with some cob firepower backing it up in flower
Nice pup mate

Bout fookin time i done an update in here.
Last grow was gorilla glue under 4 50w cobs- top notch smoke and frosty as hell butonly got 2.5oz per plant :shrug:
The cobs are greqt and i think 400w of cobs for a 4x4 would kill it but dont have too much spare cash right now so i bought a mars 700w from ebay cheap- i know theyre garbage and cheap for a reason but its juat to get a couple grows through along side cobs.

Got gifted a pack of sweet special autosa while back- theyre discontinued now so dont know much about them.
@sour.b says theyre good so thats good enough for me:smoking:

Here they are on day 25ish under the blurple
Biggest
View attachment 826596
Smallest
View attachment 826597
All 4
View attachment 826598
Think ill stick a couple cobs on them for flower need a decent yeild this time.
This is the first time ive had to buy weed in years!

Also might run a dwc grow in this 42l bucket from my italian friend at idrolab- gonna see how the ss look after another couple weeks
View attachment 826599

And i know theres a few dog lovers that follow my grows so say hello to my new little friend- pick her up in 2 weeks
View attachment 826600
Have a good weekend dudes :pass:
Wahey. That's the way, none of those boring seed shots, go in at the good bit.

The mars grow decent plants, it's just the reliability of the poxy things. Do you run the lights 24? They recommend letting the light have a daily 'rest'.

Labs are great, very intelligent and surprisingly strong. The brown ones are as thick as shit tho. We had a golden retriever, that dog was on more medication than the average pensioner.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

@Duckster im currently growing in one of the mates houses until next summer. He sticks to my feed schedule and i drop by now and then but fuck ups are still made!
No tent up in there duck even the 75cm wilma fills the tent.
@Wile e Peyote ill just be hoovering up behind the little fecker then. Take it that sofa is theirs now
@tripaholic88 yea man im sure the mars will do fine especially with some cob firepower backing it up in flower
Nice pup mate

That's right, I forgot that you were using a whole room at your mate's. How do you/he manage the smell?

That's right, I forgot that you were using a whole room at your mate's. How do you/he manage the smell?

6 inch fan and filter- I cut a sheet of mdf the size of the bedroom window with a 6 inch hole for the extraction. Its invisible from outside.
Its a really small room so works well enough

Back