Indoor The wilma grows

Bout fookin time i done an update in here.
Last grow was gorilla glue under 4 50w cobs- top notch smoke and frosty as hell butonly got 2.5oz per plant :shrug:
The cobs are greqt and i think 400w of cobs for a 4x4 would kill it but dont have too much spare cash right now so i bought a mars 700w from ebay cheap- i know theyre garbage and cheap for a reason but its juat to get a couple grows through along side cobs.

Got gifted a pack of sweet special autosa while back- theyre discontinued now so dont know much about them.
@sour.b says theyre good so thats good enough for me:smoking:

Here they are on day 25ish under the blurple
Biggest
salt_20171110_205610_212.jpg

Smallest
salt_20171110_205617_581.jpg

All 4
salt_20171110_205553_469.jpg

Think ill stick a couple cobs on them for flower need a decent yeild this time.
This is the first time ive had to buy weed in years!

Also might run a dwc grow in this 42l bucket from my italian friend at idrolab- gonna see how the ss look after another couple weeks
salt_20171110_205627_427.jpg

And i know theres a few dog lovers that follow my grows so say hello to my new little friend- pick her up in 2 weeks
salt_20171110_205643_051.jpg

Have a good weekend dudes :pass:

Last grow was gorilla glue under 4 50w cobs- top notch smoke and frosty as hell butonly got 2.5oz per plant :shrug:
The cobs are greqt and i think 400w of cobs for a 4x4 would kill it but dont have too much spare cash right now so i bought a mars 700w from ebay cheap- i know theyre garbage and cheap for a reason but its juat to get a couple grows through along side cobs.

Got gifted a pack of sweet special autosa while back- theyre discontinued now so dont know much about them.

Biggest
View attachment 826596
Smallest
View attachment 826597
All 4
View attachment 826598

Also might run a dwc grow in this 42l bucket from my italian friend at idrolab- gonna see how the ss look after another couple weeks
View attachment 826599

And i know theres a few dog lovers that follow my grows so say hello to my new little friend- pick her up in 2 weeks
View attachment 826600

:slap:... that's for the new addition, I'm a sucker for Labs. Got a 7yr old black one

Biggest
View attachment 826596
Smallest
View attachment 826597
All 4
View attachment 826598

View attachment 826599

View attachment 826600
1 your right it's about bloody time
2 peeps don't do to bad with the old blurple
3 what's it like buying weed I've forgot [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]
4 that's a big bloody bucket expect to see a monster
5 that's a cute puppy what one [emoji106]wahay you will be up to your neck in poop and pee little fookers still worth it [emoji109][emoji109]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Biggest
View attachment 826596
Smallest
View attachment 826597
All 4
View attachment 826598

View attachment 826599

View attachment 826600

1. I gotta echo @Wile e Peyote on this one, it is about fricken time!
2. If your doing autos you might be able to get 4-5 grows out of that Mars.
3. Oh no having to buy weed sux. Dude seems like all the mates that you share with should be returning the favor. Just sayin
4. That big ass bucket fits in with Wilma in a tent?
5. Nice looking pup.

It's good to see your Wilma back in action:cheers:

girls look good sang.. and i still use my Mars 192x5 until i get up the money to make another big 8cob fixture but it can grow some pot and when i was still newer at growing i grew an 8oz Short Stuff Amnesia x Super Cali Haze Auto under that Mars:eyebrows: alot of nice plants actually usually averaged about 110-120 grams per plant under them if i remember correctly:pass:
oh and congrats on the puppy!
heres mine, pics woke him up from a nap on his chair lol
DSCN8736[1].JPG
DSCN8734[1].JPG

Back