Indoor The wilma grows

Great minds think alike! If you can't grow at home. Grow some trees else where! I have three grows planned at the moment so plenty of herb for everyone. It is frustrating not having plants at your finger tips, I think I need to be patient a little longer until my kids are s bit older and my house is in order. But until then keep growing where ever possible. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great minds think alike! If you can't grow at home. Grow some trees else where! I have three grows planned at the moment so plenty of herb for everyone. It is frustrating not having plants at your finger tips, I think I need to be patient a little longer until my kids are s bit older and my house is in order. But until then keep growing where ever possible. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I know exactly how you feel man. Im hoping to build a big ass shed and stick a secret grow room in a back corner next year, my kids at that nosey age- hard to keep anything for yourself with kids around!

Totally feel ur actions.iv had to rely of trusted pals a few times for a safe place to grow a garden.if the passion is in u.then nothing will get in ur way;) good work growers keep at it!! And happy growing;)

I know exactly how you feel man. Im hoping to build a big ass shed and stick a secret grow room in a back corner next year, my kids at that nosey age- hard to keep anything for yourself with kids around!

Funny I have a Similar plan for my garden shed/studio. I want to run power And a sink might be useful? I have a lot of work to do! But a secret cab with my HS1's will be sweet.

Back