Indoor The runts

My crammed tent is going way better than I thought it would. will probably keep doing the same but a little bigger pots and a few less.
How big were your pots?

How big were your pots?
I’m not sure what the plan is moving forward. I know I’m doing at least 3 gallon pots but still kicking around 5. I think I want to do a minimum of 4 so whatever size pot works out best for that. I’ve asked questions about it and not gotten any responses. Also kicking around the idea of switching to organics.

I’m not sure what the plan is moving forward. I know I’m doing at least 3 gallon pots but still kicking around 5. I think I want to do a minimum of 4 so whatever size pot works out best for that. I’ve asked questions about it and not gotten any responses. Also kicking around the idea of switching to organics.
What size tent?

I would definitely go with 5 gallon containers if you’re thinking of growing 4 plants.
A mixture of FF Happy Frog, coco/perlite and dry amendments would be an option.

Back