Indoor So Many HERMIES!!!

Thank you!
650 grams from an auto is incredible. Must have been a monster plant.
So far I’ve had good luck with the ILGM autos except for the handful of seeds I got from the last OG Kush grow. Great smoke and decent yields but you’re right about the phenos.
You should check out weed-seeds USA. I’m sure they probably source their seeds from the same place as ilgm but they’re way cheaper. They messed my order up and I called them and they fixed it right away. I ended up getting more than double what I ordered and their customer service is on point.

@420autoflower The plants look good. Have any of them hermied? If not I suspect that it was Rodelization. You did state that the plants grew past harvest time. Rodelization is more a survival technique than a genetic tendancy to be male.
Thank you.
So far no male flowers or nanners yet. I didn’t know anything about Rodelization, makes me more at ease about what I’m growing now.
Really appreciate the info.

You should check out weed-seeds USA. I’m sure they probably source their seeds from the same place as ilgm but they’re way cheaper. They messed my order up and I called them and they fixed it right away. I ended up getting more than double what I ordered and their customer service is on point.
Thanks bro! Good to know.
I’ll definitely check them out.

F9ACB91A-4270-4515-B191-352BE1D2C91A.jpeg
F2EC4421-D2DC-4570-AF92-0645FA2AD1C2.jpeg
AEE0672E-9BB0-4D89-A4A5-155E548A0F76.jpeg
97543BD8-899E-449D-8C98-CA8AF1DC159C.jpeg
E13410A4-DD59-497C-9C62-ABC2BBBF3D96.jpeg
CCB5B95F-A9B6-4713-9835-DA4319845D3B.jpeg

What did you end up with on that run? Did you get hermies again? I read on the 3 a light sight, that the tech can cause hermies so you need to be selective in what you are growing.

Always love it when "rules" are broken and positive results are achieved. I love to play with my plants to push the limits. I'm sure that you have, but have you done a comparison with leaving more leaves on vs the more extreme shearing?

Sometimes when I defoliate, I wonder if the plants are just going to push more energy into trying to regenerate those leaves. Or...the opposite of what I'm aiming for. If that makes any sense. I'm usually happy with my plants and yields, and still improving on my methods. So I don't have the balls to stray too much from what I do now yet. Then again, I have grown autos out and left them untouched and know how that ends up.

What did you end up with on that run? Did you get hermies again? I read on the 3 a light sight, that the tech can cause hermies so you need to be selective in what you are growing.
The total dry weight was only 757 grams. My 2x4” SOG grows have been averaging around 30-40 ounces, but the hermie crop didn’t have the vertical bud structure like the others.
I let half of the original OG Kush plants mature to long and a couple of the over matured plants must have hermied and shot out some late flowering nanners. Only found a handful of seeds so that makes me think it was only a couple plants late in flower. Didn’t find any seeds in the hermie crop.

Back